Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Day 1 for me
IMG_0111.JPG

I just read through your 3bog and orange crack journal, really nice grow man! Do you have a journal on the crinkle?

i havent which im gutted about...basically i had my car written off a month ago, had 4 deadlines for uni work, exam revision for an exam ive got in a week...on top of working a full time job...so my tent got setup and neglected...i started a FB girl scout cookies, the grape crinkle, a chemdogging and a chem city blues...i forgot what day i put them into small solo cups...then realised they had been in for 2 weeks...the result of this is that they were mega root bound...I repotted them all and they never kicked off again apart from the crinkle...

so ive kept the crinkle it going and its pretty appauling...ive neglected it beyond belief but its grown and looks alright....it started to show a big deficiency 3 nights ago, it literally just turned overnight so checked the runoff and the PH was down at 4.5...its shitty uk tap water and I dont water to run off as the LED light doesnt evaporate it....i flushed my last proper grow at 4/5 weeks and they never showed any problems....just didnt do this one and the problem came back...so i flushed her and gave her a big feed and gonna just see it through to the end now....i have no idea what day shes on or when shes supposed to be done so just gonna keep her going until all the hairs have started to go brown and the heads have gone cloudy....i think i might see 1/2 an oz to her unless she fattens up some more...bit dissapointing but its my own fault really...life took over :( why im so excited to get these new seeds and do another proper batch!

i havent which im gutted about...basically i had my car written off a month ago, had 4 deadlines for uni work, exam revision for an exam ive got in a week...on top of working a full time job...so my tent got setup and neglected...i started a FB girl scout cookies, the grape crinkle, a chemdogging and a chem city blues...i forgot what day i put them into small solo cups...then realised they had been in for 2 weeks...the result of this is that they were mega root bound...I repotted them all and they never kicked off again apart from the crinkle...

so ive kept the crinkle it going and its pretty appauling...ive neglected it beyond belief but its grown and looks alright....it started to show a big deficiency 3 nights ago, it literally just turned overnight so checked the runoff and the PH was down at 4.5...its shitty uk tap water and I dont water to run off as the LED light doesnt evaporate it....i flushed my last proper grow at 4/5 weeks and they never showed any problems....just didnt do this one and the problem came back...so i flushed her and gave her a big feed and gonna just see it through to the end now....i have no idea what day shes on or when shes supposed to be done so just gonna keep her going until all the hairs have started to go brown and the heads have gone cloudy....i think i might see 1/2 an oz to her unless she fattens up some more...bit dissapointing but its my own fault really...life took over :( why im so excited to get these new seeds and do another proper batch!

Every single grow I have done in the past 11 years or so I have learned not just something but lots of things that are applicable on the next round. THat is one of the biggest benefits to AFN for me is that it gives me a place to document my grow and go back for reference later. You will rock these 420 beans fo sho!

Every single grow I have done in the past 11 years or so I have learned not just something but lots of things that are applicable on the next round. THat is one of the biggest benefits to AFN for me is that it gives me a place to document my grow and go back for reference later. You will rock these 420 beans fo sho!

for sure...im more annoyed with myself as I could have just put that little bit more effort in and had another big batch nearly finishing but fuck it...live and learn! thankfully the orange crack and the 3 Bears OG has been more than enough to see me through! im really looking forward to them, even contemplating using some savings to setup a RDWC but im unsure whether its worth the investment or not yet...

for sure...im more annoyed with myself as I could have just put that little bit more effort in and had another big batch nearly finishing but fuck it...live and learn! thankfully the orange crack and the 3 Bears OG has been more than enough to see me through! im really looking forward to them, even contemplating using some savings to setup a RDWC but im unsure whether its worth the investment or not yet...

The short answer to the RDWC question is YES!!!!!!!!

@Site Just in case you need a little more convincing here is my AutoXtreme grow journal. I yielded 4.5 lbs off 6 plants in 87 days : ) DWC is my gig and if you need any help I am more than willing to give you step by step instructions on how to get the most bud for your space period. It is proven haha. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-beans-are-finally-here-autoxtreme-grow-journal.37521/

i will drop you a pm to not clutter up this thread...sorry all :p

i will drop you a pm to not clutter up this thread...sorry all :p

Lol its all good, drop me a PM or check in with me at the Dream Farm Report or just tag me with the @ and I will answer pretty quickly. I am on here a lot so I will usually answer pretty quickly

I think you will be good bro, I was literally the last person to pay I think I am just in CO so I get them the next day after they ship. I got MBAP, I think that is what everyone got. I have not seen one person here on AFN that got the auto livers
I got both lol.

Back