Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Damn @Rhubarb Pi she is lookin really good and healthy my dude. I will take a picture or two in the morning when the big light in the sky comes on. This is going to be super fun, I really think that we should do something like this each time @mephisto does a strain release cause I mean really it is just such a good way to get a bunch of good grows on one strain in one spot, for us, for new folks searchin on the intrawebs and for Mitch and the gang, for any pictures and good info. Way to go everyone!

:biggrin::smoking::biggrin::smoking::bump: thank you my man! Trying to keep my thumb as green as possible - I'll update my journal on the other ladies tonight - the Sour Livers at Day 18(or 19?) is KILLING IT as well!!! :greenthumb:

I think it would be a great idea to coordinate grow offs with strain releases in the future - gives the various phenos in each line a chance to come out & play - I imagine would be good direct info for @mephisto (as most of AFN isn't already!)

:biggrin::smoking::biggrin::smoking::bump: thank you my man! Trying to keep my thumb as green as possible - I'll update my journal on the other ladies tonight - the Sour Livers at Day 18(or 19?) is KILLING IT as well!!! :greenthumb:

I think it would be a great idea to coordinate grow offs with strain releases in the future - gives the various phenos in each line a chance to come out & play - I imagine would be good direct info for @mephisto (as most of AFN isn't already!)

You should put the links to your journal(s) in your signature

je.jpg
I definitely need me some Mephisto in my life.

View attachment 749556 I definitely need me some Mephisto in my life.

Yes we are meph addicts around here, and yes you need to get some meph gear in your life. I mean for 20 bucks you can get a couple of beans and get your self some of if not the best autoflowering genetics on the planet(in my opinion there is no other breeder that comes close to their whole lineup being just straight fire) : )

I just put my seeds in to germinate!

6 seeds total - Manbearalienpig, Northern Cheese Haze, Skyrone Stomper, Heisenburg Special, Auto Industrial CBD, DP BlackBerry Kush.

MBAP will probably be going into my 10 gallon DWC setup.

The rest will be in organics.

Back