Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

and its in soil...

20170513_154523.jpg

20170514_161508.jpg

And if your living in a backwards country like me lads make sure you clear your meta data from your pictures. To be sure to be sure ;)

;
I take all pics with my s7. I have the location turned off, do I need to do anything else cause that's all I saw in there? Thought I was good just doing that lol.

I have the location turned off, do I need to do anything else cause that's all I saw in there? Thought I was good just doing that lol.

That should do the job << most of the other data will be about resolution aperture and what type of camera took the photo.

But I would recommend you do check with a freeware EXIF Viewer if it's important to you. And do check after any photo editing, I know for example I have to track 'copyright' - and when I save out images from Photoshop if they are tagged as 'originals' - then they have my Copyright Info. appended into the EXIF file (if the format supports one).

If privacy is very important download an Exif Editor and 'remove' the EXIF file before posting.

That should do the job << most of the other data will be about resolution aperture and what type of camera took the photo.

But I would recommend you do check with a freeware EXIF Viewer if it's important to you. And do check after any photo editing, I know for example I have to track 'copyright' - and when I save out images from Photoshop if they are tagged as 'originals' - then they have my Copyright Info. appended into the EXIF file (if the format supports one).

If privacy is very important download an Exif Editor and 'remove' the EXIF file before posting.
Cool, I have one ready to download now thanks!

Damn @Rhubarb Pi she is lookin really good and healthy my dude. I will take a picture or two in the morning when the big light in the sky comes on. This is going to be super fun, I really think that we should do something like this each time @mephisto does a strain release cause I mean really it is just such a good way to get a bunch of good grows on one strain in one spot, for us, for new folks searchin on the intrawebs and for Mitch and the gang, for any pictures and good info. Way to go everyone!

Back