Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Say hello to my little friend day 1 mbap
b72a48024ce4574b77b84503d95bbefc.jpg
5751e6b544c68f974a769786e9663e91.jpg

;

Sooo, is anyone else getting the feeling that the MBAP is going to be a big girl? I dont know if there are any tester pics out there onlone or not, but I get the feeling she might be on the larger side!

Sooo, is anyone else getting the feeling that the MBAP is going to be a big girl? I dont know if there are any tester pics out there onlone or not, but I get the feeling she might be on the larger side!

Yeahhhhh, I have to agree bro - she's on day 17 and looks QUITE different than Monday. Yet, I think she will be branchier - I see bigger internodal spacing than the Livers or Stomper. Also, were in COBland - it's a bit different in our parts!!!! :crying:

Yeahhhhh, I have to agree bro - she's on day 17 and looks QUITE different than Monday. Yet, I think she will be branchier - I see bigger internodal spacing than the Livers or Stomper. Also, were in COBland - it's a bit different in our parts!!!! :crying:

I live in COBland too, we must be neighbors.:headbang:

Update:

Transplanted my MBAP yesterday. Today she finished day 8. Her roots were nice fuzzy white.:greenthumb:

She went into a tall 6 gallon fabric container with half of it filled with my super soil. This soil has been recharged 5 times now and is crazy active! The top half is Oregons only number 8. She got a nice sprinkling of myco in the hole and drank 3 cups of well water with a tablespoon of humic acid.

She currently shares a 300w led light with Skyrone Stomper but will get her own in about two days.

I will be feeding her with a AACT using roots organics vermi compost as the base. She will get a small splash of that on the next brew cycle, about 4 days from now.

I personally grow for trichomes and terpenes, I don't try for the biggest plant. I want the cleanest flower I can because in the end, I'm going to be ingesting this. Heavily! :crying:

Can't legally call it "organic" but it sure is a living soil and gets the best flavor and effects.:d5:

I can not wait until this lady is smokable. I think she is going to blow us away. These are some crazy genes. I have a AVT that will popping up soon, I think MBAP will be right there with strength in effects. It will be fun to compare and even mix to make a ridiculously stoney salad.

Sorry for the rant, Sour Livers has me mind going.:pass:

Here are some pics...

20170518_000241.jpg
20170518_000313.jpg
20170518_000323.jpg
20170518_000434.jpg

On size for this lady, I think it depends on how many phenos there are. My 3 bears was really short and crazy funky. Ripley gets big though, so who knows. The people with the older ones are looking like she will get big. That's exciting!!

Enjoy:pass:

I'm too new of a member to join in on the fun however I germinated one MBAP alongside a 3 bears og and a beary white. The MBAP was put in a 7 L airpot for a little experiment while I grow the other two in my tiny tent :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's all good I'm only a new member myself your in bro

On size for this lady, I think it depends on how many phenos there are. My 3 bears was really short and crazy funky. Ripley gets big though, so who knows. The people with the older ones are looking like she will get big. That's exciting.

Great point! I totally forgot that we have no idea how many phenos there are, and/or what they are! Its early on but it definitely looks like I popped a Ripleys (Alien) dominate pheno, as far as size is concerned. I have a Ripleys OG at day 40ish that was supposed to be a mirco type grow in a little 2 gal fabric pot, but she had other plans. Lol. Yeah... This will an awesome thread in the end. Especially if this strain doesnt get released to the public! We are the chosen few! Hahaa!

Back