Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

I'm too new of a member to join in on the fun however I germinated one MBAP alongside a 3 bears og and a beary white. The MBAP was put in a 7 L airpot for a little experiment while I grow the other two in my tiny tent :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You are not too young of a member, not yet lol. You still have 2 days to become eligible : ) This is just a friendly grow off, so I bet if we see some good activity over the next couple days there will be no issue with you joinin in on the fun. The reason I put that in the rules is so we did not have a bunch of brand new members get involved then drop off, it is approx. a 3 month thing and if folks enter I want them to finish.

@Veryhappyboy3434

If you go to this link,https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoners-gossip-april-may-2017.59084/page-1017

and tell everyone hi(you know just a little introduction) and engage with some of the members here you will have the 39 posts you need to be eligible in about 20 minutes lol. We are a chatty bunch in Live Stoners and we love new members. Do that, get yourself an avatar and you are in like Flynn, we are in no way shape or form trying to exclude anyone, so if you want to join and participate awesome! Lets get this here manbearalienpig wrangling started : ) Also Welcome to AFN, the best canna community on the net!

@Veryhappyboy3434

If you go to this link,https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoners-gossip-april-may-2017.59084/page-1017

and tell everyone hi(you know just a little introduction) and engage with some of the members here you will have the 39 posts you need to be eligible in about 20 minutes lol. We are a chatty bunch in Live Stoners and we love new members. Do that, get yourself an avatar and you are in like Flynn, we are in no way shape or form trying to exclude anyone, so if you want to join and participate awesome! Lets get this here manbearalienpig wrangling started : ) Also Welcome to AFN, the best canna community on the net!
Thank you, how very receptive! I'll be sure to invest some time into getting my post numbers up, it really would add another element of enjoyment to my grow :)

Thank you, how very receptive! I'll be sure to invest some time into getting my post numbers up, it really would add another element of enjoyment to my grow :)

That is what we do these for :) it really is a fun way to not only display your skills but also get great information on the strain you are growing, as well as a good way to measure your progress along the way. I always like being able to see lots of other growers that have the same strain that are the same age as mine because I can see how I am stacking up, not just against say one super amazing grower but against several different growers of all skill ranges

That is what we do these for :) it really is a fun way to not only display your skills but also get great information on the strain you are growing, as well as a good way to measure your progress along the way. I always like being able to see lots of other growers that have the same strain that are the same age as mine because I can see how I am stacking up, not just against say one super amazing grower but against several different growers of all skill ranges

Couldn't put it better myself bro ^

Looking good in here everyone. Cant wait to see some buds forming.:pop:
I got some mbap freebies with the northern cheese haze i ordered but im currently limited to a one plant low odor micro grow.
One is better than none for sure though!
Situation should change in about a year and you bet the mbap(along with other mephisto strains) will be one of the first i pop when i can get a proper tent setup going!:headbang:

Has anyone elses mbap been a bit slow...mine seems to have given up yet my other 2 seedlings are going fine...germimated another 2 and they both cracked open and the tap root hasnt grown anymore in 2 days :/

Has anyone elses mbap been a bit slow...mine seems to have given up yet my other 2 seedlings are going fine...germimated another 2 and they both cracked open and the tap root hasnt grown anymore in 2 days :/

One of mine seems to be a bit behind the other but that could be from my watering issues, getting used to soil again is takin some time. I think I am getting the hang of it though so the one in the picture is doing great, her and my NCH are the biggest so far out of that round that I planted

Yeahhhhh, I have to agree bro - she's on day 17 and looks QUITE different than Monday. Yet, I think she will be branchier - I see bigger internodal spacing than the Livers or Stomper. Also, were in COBland - it's a bit different in our parts!!!! :crying:
Greetings from unincorporated T5 mix spectrum town. And yes MBAP is highly vigorous.

Back