Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

There are free EXIF Editors - I use EXIF Pilot << but other freebies are available << also be aware that applications like Photoshop and Gimp can enter/preserve owner data.

Personally speaking it would be simpler if all uploads were stripped of data before being stored on the server - but hey ho.
I'm pretty sure afn strips the data and does not store it.

The timer is counting....
20170513_121812[3].jpg

Day 11 MBAP, poor girl stretched out and was laying down on the coco. Grabbed a handy piece of cardboard and rolled it up to help her get some support.

20170512_195046.jpg

Day 10 NCH

20170512_195056.jpg

Group

20170512_195116.jpg

:vibe:

lookin good @Roasty McToasty

So I am going to have to forego my MBAP that is in the dwc and put her in soil, due to my power restirctions I cannot afford to run my generator for just my air pump and exhaust fan. So I will have to wait and see what the glorious wonders of my super DWC in the dream farm setup will be until next round

lookin good @Roasty McToasty

So I am going to have to forego my MBAP that is in the dwc and put her in soil, due to my power restirctions I cannot afford to run my generator for just my air pump and exhaust fan. So I will have to wait and see what the glorious wonders of my super DWC in the dream farm setup will be until next round

Dang, I was stoked to see your DWC skills in action. Totally understand the power sitch, you just going to transplant? Or just start a new one?

Dang, I was stoked to see your DWC skills in action. Totally understand the power sitch, you just going to transplant? Or just start a new one?

I am going to transplant this one and I also have another one going in soil already and I still have one bean left destined for DWC so i will be good

Back