Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Oh no, too early. Usually takes till day 21-28 to get them rooted enough. Then fire up the air and res and watch them explode. Can only speak for coco grows tho.
ok
When am I sending you that bucket of compost? :biggrin:

ok
When am I sending you that bucket of compost? :biggrin:

Any time my bro.:thumbsup: I deffo want to try an all organic Auotopot run. Have some Happy Frog laying about, maybe amend the bottom half with gbd supersoil. Got me thinking bro.:d5:

Any time my bro.:thumbsup: I deffo want to try an all organic Auotopot run. Have some Happy Frog laying about, maybe amend the bottom half with gbd supersoil. Got me thinking bro.:d5:

I'd def love to try an organic Autopot run. I am running 50 gal tubs, would prob have to go with a smaller tub/less soil depth for autopots but I am def stewing the idea around for my next run.

Looking like an epic MBAP battle in the making :headbang:

I'd have to see it when you do, tag me and I'll bring my bean bag for the show. I have yet to try gbd's soil, its on the to do list.

thank ya sir :pass:
Love these grow off's, we all get to see and learn new things.

Indeed, it is really a great way to showcase a strain or medium with a bunch of different growers in one place. So when someone is looking for a MBAP grow journal its like they get 6 or 7 in one.

I put my mbap in a root riot today.
e281398f03a3c743996f4ee9db3a4d3c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back