New Grower 3 FastBuds strains in SS-W Super Soil under 960W of LM301B

Gonna be an awesome grow ocg! You had me at Blackberry! And I’ve got to hand it to you on the tent — [emoji106] — she was at the top of my list, I kick myself for not choosing it, if I’d had another $50 kicking around I would have got that tent. As you know, gorilla quality. How do you like it?

You say DWC then you say smart pot/organic. Ah, I reread, you are switching to organic soil, awesome! Bravery! [emoji144] I will switch from DWC to organic soil one day as well.
Hey davisgirl thanks for stopping by. I am no doubt most excited about the BB. It looks like it's going to be a real pleasure to grow!

The tent is excellent overall, although there are two things I don't like:

No side doors. My 4x4 has side doors and I didn't realize this tent only has double doors front and back. Makes it more challenging to access plants in back if you can't access back doors/up against a wall.

There was a small light leak/design flaw at the center of front of tent (where zippers from each side meet) which I had to patch with a ~2"x4" piece of duct tape. Not a big deal but I didn't pay $300 CAD expecting I would need to use duct tape. [emoji28]

Other than that it's like you say: great quality 1680D, zippers, etc.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wired all 4 quantum boards after they arrived last night.

Expecting 5 gallon fabric pots by end of day.

Plan is to build scrog nets and plunk seeds as early as tomorrow.

Auto factory will be open soon!

6/8 seeds peeking out since they were plunked on May 11 and 12.
e312287dab88dbf22d6d7b5dabc1249a.jpg

I'm officially a super soil grower! 8/8 seeds popped and transplanted to 5 gallon fabric pots.

Added approximately 7ml of ph'd distilled water around base of each seedling shortly after transplanting.
5cf9e7abd184c115597f6aa105b50fa8.jpg

Grapefruit and Blue Dream'matic looking really healthy.

Cream Cookies and BlackBerry not looking as good but fingers crossed. Both BlackBerry had issues shedding their helmet; had to use tweezers to take it off and separate the cotyledon leaves.

Planning to give about 5ml of ph'd water to any of the plants looking dry around the base.
330df05b285037dc90b43f20e3e53d6a.jpg

Looking good so far [emoji108]

Added 10ml of 6.06 ph water around base of each plant.

Lowered light a few inches (until lux meter said each plant is getting 11-14k lumens).
5a3d753df47800b32c33dc6a0db67bce.jpg

Day 7

Added about 1000ml of ph'd water to each pot after a friend let me know that I should try to keep all top soil moist. Will be watering entire pot vs around base of seedling moving forward.

Moved light lower so all plants are receiving 12-15k lumens.

Moved plant tags closer so I can include them as part of photos.
496651acbc7c7aad17a43065fba6fe63.jpg

Back