Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

My girls are growing along well. I worked my IPM awhile back so have had no pest concerns. I really worked my ass of on my room and it's been running smooth. I got my new dehumidifier and it's sweet. I dropped my RH to 50 and with the heat from it my oil heater rarly if ever has to run, just as I had hoped. Temps are solid at 70-75.

I started the grow by super saturating my soil so I had only watered once and foliated with Neem and then Epsom a week later. I hit them with a tea I brewed for 30 hrs yesterday and expect them to really be getting it soon as the oldest are starting to show sex. StarDawg, Tangie, GG, and GSC all 23 days, then the others staggered by a day or so, 22,21,20 and then the little girl that's just a little thing. The blackberry planted double in the back that looks two but scraggly has shown poor genetics the entire time but is growing along. The plant with it is a Blue Mazar that I transplanted just to see if it stunted and with the plan to train the plants as one for fun. Since the BB isn't the best I'm going to just let them go and do a typical pull down to make sure the BMazar gets enough light. It took the transplant well and is growing vigorously.
IMG_20161210_073326.jpg
IMG_20161210_073349.jpg
IMG_20161210_073412.jpg
IMG_20161210_073518.jpg
IMG_20161210_073613.jpg

And yes little leaf curl but it was expected as I let them get pretty dry as to promote them to deap root before I start watering more frequently as they stretch and to promote them taking my foliars.

Happy with them so far- although I was a little rough with my second Tangier and 6 shooter and stunted them with my very early training- won't make that mistake again.

Put your two lungs to work- and burn!!! (Tribal Seeds lyric)

My girls are growing along well. I worked my IPM awhile back so have had no pest concerns. I really worked my ass of on my room and it's been running smooth. I got my new dehumidifier and it's sweet. I dropped my RH to 50 and with the heat from it my oil heater rarly if ever has to run, just as I had hoped. Temps are solid at 70-75.

I started the grow by super saturating my soil so I had only watered once and foliated with Neem and then Epsom a week later. I hit them with a tea I brewed for 30 hrs yesterday and expect them to really be getting it soon as the oldest are starting to show sex. StarDawg, Tangie, GG, and GSC all 23 days, then the others staggered by a day or so, 22,21,20 and then the little girl that's just a little thing. The blackberry planted double in the back that looks two but scraggly has shown poor genetics the entire time but is growing along. The plant with it is a Blue Mazar that I transplanted just to see if it stunted and with the plan to train the plants as one for fun. Since the BB isn't the best I'm going to just let them go and do a typical pull down to make sure the BMazar gets enough light. It took the transplant well and is growing vigorously.
View attachment 670686 View attachment 670688 View attachment 670689 View attachment 670695 View attachment 670696
And yes little leaf curl but it was expected as I let them get pretty dry as to promote them to deap root before I start watering more frequently as they stretch and to promote them taking my foliars.

Happy with them so far- although I was a little rough with my second Tangier and 6 shooter and stunted them with my very early training- won't make that mistake again.

Put your two lungs to work- and burn!!! (Tribal Seeds lyric)
Dang dude! Lookin nice... just upgraded my grow room a little bit hopefully it will work out with the heat and all. Trying to use more lights to fix the temperatures but it may not work out for me as temps already hit 75 if it says at 80 or below I'll keep em up I believe.

What temp you trying to hold? I'd go oil heater if possible cause they heat economically and can be adjusted by watts most of the time. Is the bubble wrap your only insulation? Check out this VPD chart and you may be surprised at the optimal temp to rh formulas. Runing high temps with low rh causes stomata to open and close slower and or nearly stop functioning eficiantly.

http://www.just4growers.com/stream/...-deficit-the-hidden-force-on-your-plants.aspx

Be well, I'm going to do some training and ponytailing this afternoon.

Just watched Vid - Girls look good and again nice room man. I know the feeling of finally getn a solid room
Temps seem to be holding steady @75 which if you ask me is perfect. My goal is always between 70-80.

I was using a radiator/oil heater but I don't need it anymore due to the temperatures. Probably gonna plant four more seeds tonight for a total of ten plants.

Cool bro you got your system! 70-80 is perfect. VPD suggestion was for knowledge not cause you were doing wrong friend.

More plants are always nice! What strains you going to throw?

Cool bro you got your system! 70-80 is perfect. VPD suggestion was for knowledge not cause you were doing wrong friend.

More plants are always nice! What strains you going to throw?
Not sure, gonna do four more though. I have (3)Fast & Vast (2) Fruit punch (1) Wipeout Express

So obviously something from Heavyweight. Probably 2 Fast n Vast and one of each of the other two.

Day 29

Temperature|Humidity:
72F-77F | 30%-40%

Water:
Shared four gallons of water with nutrients, then pH'd to about 6.5

10mL - BioThrive Grow
10mL - Bio Root
5mL - CaMg+
5mL - Bio Weed

Important Update:
As some of you may know I upgraded my grow tent to an actual grow room which I love! I went from a 5x5x6.5 grow tent to a 8x8x7.5. I also added four Mars Hydro old model panels @ 150watts actual let light bring my total light wattage to 1,600 in the grow room.

I also planted four more seeds directly into the soil. Two Heavyweight Fruit Punch, and two Northern Lights x Big Bud. ( could be Big Bud x -Northern Lights though!)

Notes:
Not a lot going on besides the additions! Plants seem to be doing alright I suppose although I am trying to get them to stretch some. I know my GSC is very droopy, but she actually looks like the healthiest plant if you factor the leaf color and such... I think she is overcoming whatever happened to her slowly but surely.

I'd like to train them but I don't want to right now as it might slow their growth down, gonna wait a few days and see what happens with them before I do any training to them.

Didn't notice anything bad from the nutrients I gave them the last two waterings but the next watering may be plain water. Talked to someone else and they do a feed, feed, plain water and so I am going to try it out.

That's about it, pictures below. (Sorry about the crappy pictures due to lights)

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

Day 29

Temperature|Humidity:
72F-77F | 30%-40%

Water:
Shared four gallons of water with nutrients, then pH'd to about 6.5

10mL - BioThrive Grow
10mL - Bio Root
5mL - CaMg+
5mL - Bio Weed

Important Update:
As some of you may know I upgraded my grow tent to an actual grow room which I love! I went from a 5x5x6.5 grow tent to a 8x8x7.5. I also added four Mars Hydro old model panels @ 150watts actual let light bring my total light wattage to 1,600 in the grow room.

I also planted four more seeds directly into the soil. Two Heavyweight Fruit Punch, and two Northern Lights x Big Bud. ( could be Big Bud x -Northern Lights though!)

Notes:
Not a lot going on besides the additions! Plants seem to be doing alright I suppose although I am trying to get them to stretch some. I know my GSC is very droopy, but she actually looks like the healthiest plant if you factor the leaf color and such... I think she is overcoming whatever happened to her slowly but surely.

I'd like to train them but I don't want to right now as it might slow their growth down, gonna wait a few days and see what happens with them before I do any training to them.

Didn't notice anything bad from the nutrients I gave them the last two waterings but the next watering may be plain water. Talked to someone else and they do a feed, feed, plain water and so I am going to try it out.

That's about it, pictures below. (Sorry about the crappy pictures due to lights)

View attachment 671370

View attachment 671371

View attachment 671372

View attachment 671373

View attachment 671374

View attachment 671375

Great addition with the lights bro, you'll be bang the fire now!!!

Your girls look good and have great shape! Stretch on!

My StarDawg is startn to strtch. I will defanitly be stretching my plants during veg more next round. I expected my girls would veg more twords 30 days than 20 but now I know. All are showing now but the late starts.

Back