Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

I have no knowledge on the autos but could just be flux in uptake of nutrients in your soil as it establishes it's colonies. I know I have had some purple stems on my girls that are now going away and is not present on new growth or throughout Grove. I expected this because it's my first run with my new soil and it needs time to equalibralize. I'm a non PH'r but always PhD in the past when using bottled nutes. I inoculate pretty heavy with Rootwise the first solid watering, just about a week ago, and will continue to in less consintrate throught the grow. This along with AACTs and SSTs give the soil microbs and fungi the foods they need to thrive. Once established this symbiotic relationship works its magic.

Are the stems completely purple or just on top of leaf stem? Solid or little Spots?

Enjoy you day. I'm finishing up a project and will have some time off for holidays.

Day 25

Not very pleased with how my grow is going, hopefully they'll stretch but I don't have much hope of that... most of them already have buds forming and they're not very tall, or very large at all. Just using my eyes I'd say only one of them is over a foot tall. The LSD 25 is doing pretty good I'd say but still not like others I've grown. Maybe I'm just not use to how this breeders strains grow by others I've grown sure have developed much faster.

The one on the far right looks wilted, that's probably my fault as I have stretched the watering from last time I watered. I watered today with nutrients to see if that changes anything, plus I noticed what looks to be a nitrogen deficiency.

@FastBuds - does this look normal for 25 days?
IMG_1683.JPG

Here are the plants from my last grow at day 25
IMG_1684.JPG

Just don't understand. Very disappointed right now in @FastBuds, when I say RIGHT NOW I mean right now, who knows what the future may bring but if this grow doesn't turn around then I doubt I'll grow the brand again. I've only grown from two other breeders before, one of them was my first grow and it also looked like these.

This is my fastbuds stardawg at 25 days. I ended up harvesting at day 60 and got 2.5oz. Main cola was 1oz all dry weights. I hope this helps.
d2314759c1566f00396d91c130de6063.jpg
b22d73b0f737ef6ff7364a372272ed74.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks for giving me hope! Was kinda down about the grow until I read this post. We will see how things end up! I raised my light a little bit perhaps that will make them stretch a bit more. I tend to expect perfection which is pretty much impossible! Hopefully things will turn around. I think I'm about to go and do a little training on the larger ones to open them up a bit, perhaps that'll help too as all of them besides the LSD-25 (biggest one in center) seem to be very compact.

Not sure what the hell is up with the Girl Scout Cookies but doesn't look like she is gonna do to well. She is the smallest one to the left in the back.

Mine seemed to really take off once it started to bud and just kept getting bigger and fatter everyday. I think she ended up being 25" tall. Too bad you don't have a stardawg in there to compare. I have another one going now, I believe it's like 20 days old. Here's to hoping we both see some crazy growth soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have you posted the pic in the infirmary ? gsc isnt happy and the back right one looks off. i wish i could help but they can.

Have you posted the pic in the infirmary ? gsc isnt happy and the back right one looks off. i wish i could help but they can.
Haven't done anything different with her than the others. Gave them nutrients today so hopefully that will do something. Just gonna try and learn to handle things myself. I've been pHing my water this grow so everything should be okay as far as nutrient uptake goes. That one may look that way because lack of water. I watered today so we will see what they look like tomorrow, and three days from now or so I should see some results from the nutrients I gave them. The soil only provides nutrients for about 30 days and they are about there. I do however know the GSC is messed up for some reason.

I was reading somewhere here, not sure where, about some mutant gsc beans. the infirmary helps to share the information about them. the others do look great. Hopefully the water takes care of the other.

I also read about mutant GSC genes here somewhere. I believe it as pics of eradicate branch setting and celery stalk. Mine has been slow growing compared to Stardawg but about the same as GG.

Good luck with your room. If the fungus gnats are still getting ya use food diatomaceous earth sprinkled on topsoil and down the sides were soil pulls from pots along with spraying plants.

Back