Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

In my experience every grow(season) brings it's own challenges that we as farmers have to learn and adapt to. Your on your way with a handful of grows under your belt and you have been able to pull good ganja even if your grow wasn't the best. That's how it starts and in afew more runs you'll likely get it dialed.

I just found this site afew weeks back and have gained much knowledge but this is the first thread I've contributed to. My new set up is doing great, but in my mind an issue is always just around the corner so I try to be prepared and ready to respond promptly. If all goes well the right on. I'm sure that soon something will arise and then I'll be on here for advise.

As for LST on autos I'm doing a bunch of experiments this round. When I snap some pics later today I'll show ya some of what I'm up to. I have started training afew plants from just after there first leaves set and they have responded well. I have trained from very young with photos in the past and unless to rough have had great results. But as you said there is no time to fix a mistake with autos. I chose the plants that came up a day behind the rest as to let the most vigorous grow unhindered until the 4th node sets and then I'll train. I want to FIM one of the girls too but am not sure which I'll try it on. You should really try a photo run if not for the amazing strains out there then for the fun of training plants. With photos you can do some funky training and nearly always have good results with time. Back I the 90's when I guerilla grew in the mountains,the old hippies teaching me would let there plants grow to just near waist height then they would stop them flat and tape or coat cracks with wax and when we'd return awhile later a funky monster would greet us with very little if any lasting damage. Cannabis is sure an amazing plant.

I'll snap some pics latter and post.

What issues arise for you after the 30 day mark? With most autos I believe that would be the onset of flowering?

Be well Troon and one of these days we'll all be able to blow reefer from coast to coast legally.

In my experience every grow(season) brings it's own challenges that we as farmers have to learn and adapt to. Your on your way with a handful of grows under your belt and you have been able to pull good ganja even if your grow wasn't the best. That's how it starts and in afew more runs you'll likely get it dialed.

I just found this site afew weeks back and have gained much knowledge but this is the first thread I've contributed to. My new set up is doing great, but in my mind an issue is always just around the corner so I try to be prepared and ready to respond promptly. If all goes well the right on. I'm sure that soon something will arise and then I'll be on here for advise.

As for LST on autos I'm doing a bunch of experiments this round. When I snap some pics later today I'll show ya some of what I'm up to. I have started training afew plants from just after there first leaves set and they have responded well. I have trained from very young with photos in the past and unless to rough have had great results. But as you said there is no time to fix a mistake with autos. I chose the plants that came up a day behind the rest as to let the most vigorous grow unhindered until the 4th node sets and then I'll train. I want to FIM one of the girls too but am not sure which I'll try it on. You should really try a photo run if not for the amazing strains out there then for the fun of training plants. With photos you can do some funky training and nearly always have good results with time. Back I the 90's when I guerilla grew in the mountains,the old hippies teaching me would let there plants grow to just near waist height then they would stop them flat and tape or coat cracks with wax and when we'd return awhile later a funky monster would greet us with very little if any lasting damage. Cannabis is sure an amazing plant.

I'll snap some pics latter and post.

What issues arise for you after the 30 day mark? With most autos I believe that would be the onset of flowering?

Be well Troon and one of these days we'll all be able to blow reefer from coast to coast legally.
Just deficiencies I suppose. I'm either giving too many mutes, or not enough. I switched to organic bottled nutrients last grow. I like the General Organics because I don't have to flush. I think that's where my problems have come from in the past. The last two grows I've added perlite and I believe that is part of my issue. I learned last grow through reading my soil nutrients are only good for about 30 days... I will probably start adding nutrients on day 25-27 this time. Before all that perlite business I didn't use calmag which was obviously needed.

Just a learning process you know? I always do grow journals so I can look back at pictures, advice from others, and just to see where I think I made mistakes. I used another website to log my grows previously but started here my last grow. This community is much better, and much more friendly than the other one I was at for a while.

Talk about noob questions but do I have to put my pics into a media journal to be able to post them here? I've been trying awhile and it's getting me frustrated. not a forum contributer much.

Got some good shots of the girls I'd like to share troon
Thanks

Talk about noob questions but do I have to put my pics into a media journal to be able to post them here? I've been trying awhile and it's getting me frustrated. not a forum contributer much.

Got some good shots of the girls I'd like to share troon
Thanks
Hit the upload file button right next to post reply

Day 21

Temperature:
68F-77F

Humidity:
40%

Water:
They all shared 2 gallons of pH'd water @ 6.0-6.5

Notes:
Not a lot going on just wanted to update because I watered today. They're growing at a pretty good rate now, still worried about GSC though, don't know whats up with her. I might do some training on them tomorrow! Sorry the picture isn't that good, if I train some tomorrow I will take pictures of them all again.

IMG_1653[1].jpg

Thanks your girls are lookn good and Welcome to my garden

Big felt pots are 8 gal and all smaller but runts are 3's. Afew pics showing my early training too.

I think I got them all in minus a runt wcog I culled to a cup for not grown and a little white widow fresher in about a gal left over dirt.

Pretty stoked on my first autos so far. Bigger plants are 13 days,then afew 12, and a couple 11.

Attachments

• IMG_20161202_132701.jpg
    IMG_20161202_132701.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20161202_180602.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180602.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20161202_180543.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180543.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20161202_180655.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180655.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20161202_180744.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180744.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20161202_180401.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180401.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20161202_180340.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180340.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20161202_180320.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180320.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20161202_180445.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180445.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20161202_180423.jpg
    IMG_20161202_180423.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20161202_133316.jpg
    IMG_20161202_133316.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20161202_133011.jpg
    IMG_20161202_133011.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20161202_133045.jpg
    IMG_20161202_133045.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20161202_133016.jpg
    IMG_20161202_133016.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 84
Thanks your girls are lookn good and Welcome to my garden

Big felt pots are 8 gal and all smaller but runts are 3's. Afew pics showing my early training too.

I think I got them all in minus a runt wcog I culled to a cup for not grown and a little white widow fresher in about a gal left over dirt.

Pretty stoked on my first autos so far. Bigger plants are 13 days,then afew 12, and a couple 11.
Man I meant to reply earlier but forgot. You got a lot of plants dude that's awesome! Are you also growing under HPS from the start?

Good evening Troon,

No HPS. Just the two LEDs.

Cal LightWorks has afew basic flower spectrum formulas that i plan on following closely this first run while takeing note and then tweeking over the grows to come. The girls have been doing great so far and I dig the theory and programmability of the system. I'm currently running the veg spectrum which is the same as the solar storm is programed at but will soon be tweeking it to follow the Top Shelf Flower Spectrum Formula. Depending on desired outcome there are different spectrums to focus on. I'm sure your aware of most of this but the lights ability to be programed from 0 to 99 gives many options.They were expensive as all hell but Cal Lights gave shown great results and I'm a very committed and scientific person. I'm actually an ecologist by profession so my garden has always been one grand experiment and the lights are just one more level of my learning and enjoyment. I grow my ganja for my anxiety and depression as well as pain from a spine problem I was born with. Good Medicine is a must in my life. I'm going to be hittn these girls with 3 Sunblaster with uv reptile lights the last few weeks also. Going to be fun.

As for Girls I got 15 including the runt wcog and w.widow. I had a N.L x Big Bud that I dropped afew days ago show her self earlier today but damb if she ain't the smallest little thing I've ever seen. I'm going to let her grow for now but will see as time goes. My Stardawg has been the dom strain the entire time. She's just kick ass. Tangie and GSC are close behind with GG and 6 shooter being slower grown. I have 2 BlackBerrys one is very stout and doing great but the other is the only of my plants that's struggle with my new soil. Showed signs of stress early on and is just comeing out of it. I transplanted a B.Mazar into the same pot to experiment with trading two plants together and it is doing great therefore the pots soil is functioning well.

Im stoked so far on the autos and am off now to prep an IPM foliar consisting of Aloe Water,Neem oil, Agsil 16H, and some essential plant oils such ass mint,lemon,thyme,ect. This is great at preventing many insect issues and mold as well. Plus's the girls get a little feeding from the mix as well. I'd look into IPM info for your pest management it works wonders and promotes your plant and soils natural relations.

Glad to share Gardens.

Be Well and write soon. I'll be on later tonight once more researching until bed time the up at 4 check garden and to work.

Last edited:
Good evening Troon,

No HPS. Just the two LEDs.

Cal LightWorks has afew basic flower spectrum formulas that i plan on following closely this first run while takeing note and then tweeking over the grows to come. The girls have been doing great so far and I dig the theory and programmability of the system. I'm currently running the veg spectrum which is the same as the solar storm is programed at but will soon be tweeking it to follow the Top Shelf Flower Spectrum Formula. Depending on desired outcome there are different spectrums to focus on. I'm sure your aware of most of this but the lights ability to be programed from 0 to 99 gives many options.They were expensive as all hell but Cal Lights gave shown great results and I'm a very committed and scientific person. I'm actually an ecologist by profession so my garden has always been one grand experiment and the lights are just one more level of my learning and enjoyment. I grow my ganja for my anxiety and depression as well as pain from a spine problem I was born with. Good Medicine is a must in my life. I'm going to be hittn these girls with 3 Sunblaster with uv reptile lights the last few weeks also. Going to be fun.

As for Girls I got 15 including the runt wcog and w.widow. I had a N.L x Big Bud that I dropped afew days ago show her self earlier today but damb if she ain't the smallest little thing I've ever seen. I'm going to let her grow for now but will see as time goes. My Stardawg has been the dom strain the entire time. She's just kick ass. Tangie and GSC are close behind with GG and 6 shooter being slower grown. I have 2 BlackBerrys one is very stout and doing great but the other is the only of my plants that's struggle with my new soil. Showed signs of stress early on and is just comeing out of it. I transplanted a B.Mazar into the same pot to experiment with trading two plants together and it is doing great therefore the pots soil is functioning well.

Im stoked so far on the autos and am off now to prep an IPM foliar consisting of Aloe Water,Neem oil, Agsil 16H, and some essential plant oils such ass mint,lemon,thyme,ect. This is great at preventing many insect issues and mold as well. Plus's the girls get a little feeding from the mix as well. I'd look into IPM info for your pest management it works wonders and promotes your plant and soils natural relations.

Glad to share Gardens.

Be Well and write soon. I'll be on later tonight once more researching until bed time the up at 4 check garden and to work.

Yeah I wish I could afford some nice LED panels, I bet they are sweet! I used Mars hydro old models in the past. I like the MH/HPS though! I feel as if it is better than the Mars hydro LED Lights. I probably could afford them actually but I just don't see the purchase paying off. I can't think of a logical reason to pay that much for Lights. How many watts is each light, and which model? Keep me updated on how things are going because I am curious!

What's this IPM stuff you're talking about, and is it organic? I use the sand for pest control and it seems to work well, very well in fact. I am using fabric pots this time though so it is harder to keep the fungus gnats out. The pots seperate from the soil creating a little pockets on the sides for the gnats to slide down into. It would probably also help if I cleaned around the outside of my grow tent! I still have buckets outside of my tent filled with dirt from my last grow but it's hard for me to find a place to dump my waste. I live in a area where the houses are all next to each other and I don't want anyone to become suspicious! My neighbors house is literally 20ft or less away from mine. If they ever found out I don't think they would give a crap really, but the one next to them I kinda worry about because he has a criminal record and so he might know what is up if he sees me doing anything. I need to figure out a way to dispose of my waste.

My girls are doing alright but I am worried as I approach the 30 day mark. Gonna start nutrients at quarter strength sometimes within the next week. I'll give plain water when I water today, then next watering I'll add the nutrients. My Girl Scout Cookies is still doing rough but I will let it grow. All the others seem to be doing well, as of now the LSD-25 is the biggest but that could always change! I was gonna train them but I think I will just let them grow naturally as I am only in a 5x5 space. I should have my light farther away than I do but the cold temperatures are an issue... perhaps a tiny space heater is in the works!

There is a 99% chance I'll update the journal today with individual pictures, and cover some other things in my grow.

Back