Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

Buds look good! My girls just hit 42 days or so yesterday. I was hopen for bigger plants myself but I've already learned from my few mistakes and am gettn the vibe from these autos. Lookn forward to my next run and my outdoor photos. It is abit different with autos cause with photos you get poundage. I do see great things in my future with autos. I'm going to run some of Stones med strains and a few others with hopes of finding a good mix of meds and yields. I smoke about an oz a day plus afew grams of oil so I must find some good strains and run continual harvest but I see good things once I get my system dialed.

How old were those girls when you chopped? And how were your trics?

Peace

Buds look good! My girls just hit 42 days or so yesterday. I was hopen for bigger plants myself but I've already learned from my few mistakes and am gettn the vibe from these autos. Lookn forward to my next run and my outdoor photos. It is abit different with autos cause with photos you get poundage. I do see great things in my future with autos. I'm going to run some of Stones med strains and a few others with hopes of finding a good mix of meds and yields. I smoke about an oz a day plus afew grams of oil so I must find some good strains and run continual harvest but I see good things once I get my system dialed.

How old were those girls when you chopped? And how were your trics?

Peace
They were like fifty days old. Regardless of age I don't think I will be growing FastBuds again. The plants were small and I've had great results with heavyweight

All strains can have different genetics and produce different size plants. Fastbuds has some really good genes. Dont give up on them

They were like fifty days old. Regardless of age I don't think I will be growing FastBuds again. The plants were small and I've had great results with heavyweight

Lookn back at thread and saw that my post fucked up. Should have been afew eighths to half oz and few grams of oil a day.

Thanks and Blaze Away fellow AFNers!

Grow room I built, and the plants. Should have thought about my hole placement for the exhaust other than that I'm pretty satisfied. So happy I can actually walk around my grow room without worrying about messing anything up. I was using a tent previously which works fine but once you throw in all my equipment and such there was no space for me.

Sorry I haven't updated much recently been busy with finishing up my grow room. It isnt perfect but it's mine and im sure it will work great. Been kinda down about my plants too but I suppose they seem to be doing alright. I'm gonna go smoke some weed now.

Nicely done bro!! Sorry I ain't been around in the past while still out west till Monday can't wait to get home and update my stuff I'm hoping my caretaker took some pics for me to use

View attachment 681400 View attachment 681401 Here is what my blueberry and blackberry bud looks like...

Kinda the same really... this is still wet btw. Kinda pissed only got an ounce each, probably my fault though.

How many days old are yours?

Looks like some killer shit man mine didnt do that great either gonna get a weight tomorow and do a final update on the journal.

Back