Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

Day 31

Temerpature | Humidity:
75F-80F | 30%
(Ignore temperature/humidity on thermometer in video as the reading is off)

Water:
Five of the six plants were watered with a gallon of plain pH'd water between 6.0-6.5 - GSC was not watered.

Notes:
None of my newly planted seeds have sprouted yet but I don't expect them to until about 5-7 days, anything before that is a surprise!

Trained the plants yesterday as you will be able to see from the video below. They seemed to have taken it well, just pulled the branches to the sides. My hope is that it will cause more growth underneath, not sure if it's gonna happen though.

LSD-25 has purple stems is that a trait of the strain or a problem on my end? @FastBuds

Didn't give them nutrients this time because I am going to try a feed, feed, plain water schedule. Would it hurt if I added a little bit of molasses on the plain watering days?

Other than those things above not a whole lot is going on, just growing. Today was the first day where I was happy with my babies. I hope I can keep the yellowing troubles I've had in the past to a minimum. I know some of my plants do have yellowing on the bottom but I tried to combat that with nutrients as soon as I noticed it began.

Hope you guys following are enjoying the journal I am keeping here, I hope I update enough to keep you all interested! Thank you to those who are following this grow, and thank you to those to stopped by to have a peak or two as well. :) Also I like doing videos as they are easier for my to do than pictures, I know the videos are a bit blurry due to uploading but I will post pictures also in future updates when there is actually some buds on these things.

Day 42

The girls are starting to fatten up. I have been watering with nutrients... got Advanced Nutrients for the next grow. I wasn't happy with these about a week or so ago... but now they seem to be fattening up! Pictures of each plants below:
(If they uploaded right they all should be in order, check tag for strain, until next picture with the tag it should be the same plant)

IMG_1992.JPG
IMG_1993.JPG
IMG_1994.JPG
IMG_1995.JPG
IMG_1996.JPG
IMG_1997.JPG
IMG_1998.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_2004.JPG
IMG_2005.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG
IMG_2007.JPG

Lookn yummy Troon. Startn to fatn up now. My BB looks like a fuckn twin to yours!
IMG_20170102_111750.jpg

My girls are just now startn to fatn up.

Bet that fastberry and crack smell gooooooood!
:jointman:

Much Love Brother

Back