Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

I also read about mutant GSC genes here somewhere. I believe it as pics of eradicate branch setting and celery stalk. Mine has been slow growing compared to Stardawg but about the same as GG.

Good luck with your room. If the fungus gnats are still getting ya use food diatomaceous earth sprinkled on topsoil and down the sides were soil pulls from pots along with spraying plants.
Nah I just do it as a proactive measure, there are a few but there are always like three rolling around.

I was reading somewhere here, not sure where, about some mutant gsc beans. the infirmary helps to share the information about them. the others do look great. Hopefully the water takes care of the other.
I did have a mutant (3 starter leaves) but I think it was the blackberry or fastberry... mentioned it in my day 1 post I believe.

Curious to see what the GSC will look like when I get home.

Finishing my room today, had to buy more material for the walls... using thermal insulation or reflective insulation, looks like it will work well.

For those of you who are not aware inbuilt a grow room a few months back and I'm about to finish it up today. I may start more plants soon as I'll have an 8x8x7 vs the 5x5x6.5 tent I currently grow in. I'm excited! Hopefully it goes well.

Glad to hear your room will be done soon. You'll have a good time with more room. I got my new dehumidifier - had an old shitty one but didn't work well so bought one. I have had to recirculate my air more than I would prefer to keep Rh in the 50's but will now have complete control.

I dig ya about the gnats - always a little nature present, haha. Just figured I throw it out there since I was in the process of preventative pest measures myself.

Enjoy your gaming and new room.

Glad to hear your room will be done soon. You'll have a good time with more room. I got my new dehumidifier - had an old shitty one but didn't work well so bought one. I have had to recirculate my air more than I would prefer to keep Rh in the 50's but will now have complete control.

I dig ya about the gnats - always a little nature present, haha. Just figured I throw it out there since I was in the process of preventative pest measures myself.

Enjoy your gaming and new room.

Oh, I started!
IMG_1701.JPG

Grow room I built, and the plants. Should have thought about my hole placement for the exhaust other than that I'm pretty satisfied. So happy I can actually walk around my grow room without worrying about messing anything up. I was using a tent previously which works fine but once you throw in all my equipment and such there was no space for me.

Sorry I haven't updated much recently been busy with finishing up my grow room. It isnt perfect but it's mine and im sure it will work great. Been kinda down about my plants too but I suppose they seem to be doing alright. I'm gonna go smoke some weed now.

Back