Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

Day 9

Temperature:
64F-75F

Humidity:

30%-40%

Water:
Sprayed with sprayer first good watering with water pH'd @ 6.5 - half gallon or so shared between the 6.

Notes:
Sorry I have kind of been neglecting this journal just not a whole lot going on right now. I think my temperatures have been getting a little to low at night, going to lower the light today though to increase temperatures. Overall all is going well! Just gave them their first watering with pH'd water this morning. I have been spraying them everyday with a spray bottle. I have some pictures of the lovely ladies below. Finally got most of the crap from my other grow out of the tent. I was gonna purchase a new tent this go around but decided against it. They also seem to be growing fine with the HPS light. I guess that's about it for this entry, will start updating daily for now on.

IMG_1445.JPG

Day 13

Temperature:
73F-81F

Humidity:
30%-40%

Water:
They all shared a gallon of pH'd water. (6.0-6.5)

Notes:
I didn't water yesterday at all, they seemed a little droopy but perked back up later. Thought they were dropping due to too much water, but could have also been light stress as I moved the light down 24 inches. It is about three feet away from the tops now. I had to move the lights closer to keep the temperature a little bit warmer! Not much going on, some are bigger than others but that's normal! Took pictures of them all with the labels if you're curious as to which one is which. Sorry some uploaded sideways, don't feel like fixing them.

IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1560.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG
IMG_1562.JPG
IMG_1563.JPG

Day 13

Temperature:
73F-81F

Humidity:
30%-40%

Water:
They all shared a gallon of pH'd water. (6.0-6.5)

Notes:
I didn't water yesterday at all, they seemed a little droopy but perked back up later. Thought they were dropping due to too much water, but could have also been light stress as I moved the light down 24 inches. It is about three feet away from the tops now. I had to move the lights closer to keep the temperature a little bit warmer! Not much going on, some are bigger than others but that's normal! Took pictures of them all with the labels if you're curious as to which one is which. Sorry some uploaded sideways, don't feel like fixing them.

View attachment 663034 View attachment 663035 View attachment 663036 View attachment 663037 View attachment 663038 View attachment 663039

I've found that if u jus crop the height of. Your photos they will upload Correctly

Day 17

Temperature:
70F-79F

Humidity:
30%-40%

Water:
Will all share a gallon of pH'd water later today.

Notes:
Not much going on just regular waterings with no nutrients, my soil is good for about 30 days. They are 17 days old today, noticed the base of the trees are getting thick. Two are far behind the other four. The two that are behind are Fastberry, and Girl Scout Cookies but I still continue to grow these two, no need to kill any off! I've seen smaller plants or damaged plants make a comeback and do better than those that were previously larger.

When more starts happening I will update more often, don't believe I have a lot of followers anyways.

I have a picture from yesterday but I will update each one individually later on today so look out!

11/27/2016​
IMG_1591.JPG

Lovely gals! As always super interested in who's gonna be the best yielder. I'm curious, why did you choose 1000hps over 2x600hps?

Day 17

Temperature:
70F-79F

Humidity:
30%-40%

Water:
Will all share a gallon of pH'd water later today.

Notes:
Not much going on just regular waterings with no nutrients, my soil is good for about 30 days. They are 17 days old today, noticed the base of the trees are getting thick. Two are far behind the other four. The two that are behind are Fastberry, and Girl Scout Cookies but I still continue to grow these two, no need to kill any off! I've seen smaller plants or damaged plants make a comeback and do better than those that were previously larger.

When more starts happening I will update more often, don't believe I have a lot of followers anyways.

I have a picture from yesterday but I will update each one individually later on today so look out!

11/27/2016​
View attachment 664767
Welllll...

Back