Fast Buds 6 Different Strains, 3 Gallon Pots, 1,000 Watts

Lovely gals! As always super interested in who's gonna be the best yielder. I'm curious, why did you choose 1000hps over 2x600hps?
Good question. First off when I bought it about a year ago I didn't know two 600w would be better than one 1000w. HOWEVER, I am glad I chose the 1000w for two reasons!

One, I need air cooled hoods with glass, they are kinda heavy, and they also take up a bunch of space. I have a xtrasun64 AC hood(hydrofarm). If I had two of them I would probably collapse my tent!

Another reason is electricity! I have 15amp breakers and one 1000w pretty much maxed it out. If I had 2 600w lamps I think it would overload the circuit and possibly cause a fire unless they both run 5amps each?

It also mean the addition of another fan for cooling. I live in a illegal state, completely illegal... no medical, no nothing. I also live in a small town, I wouldn't want to raise any suspicions because of my electric bill. I'm already paranoid about it to be honest. I already look for my yard to be full of cops when I come home from work, or for them to bust my door down while I'm taking a shower in the morning getting ready to work. Kinda insane when you think about it, all they would really have to do get a search warrant and knock on my door... but instead they gotta bring their whole crew and tear shit up, point guns in your face and all that... can't say I blame them though, there is probably a great adrenaline rush when they do a drug busts.

120v ~ 6 amps. 240v - ~ 3 amps.

Tents are pretty durable these days. I'm not a small dude (200lbs+) but I'm pretty sure I could've hanged myself in my old jardin :d5: :smoking: without rope breaking

As for electricity:
1. Vast majority of countries and states don't have a program which requires electric companies to cooperate with LE. Those are mostly private companies and you're their client, why would they alert LE if you're consuming more of their product and paying for it? Important note: NOT THE CASE FOR UK! So if you're paying your electric bill and not running an insane amount (like 20kw+) you're most likely completely safe in that matter. Most 20kw+ grows are busted not due to electric bills but other OPSEC failures (smelling or telling or careless selling)
2. Probable cause. Highly dependent on jurisdiction, but for LE to acquire a search warrant or raid, they need probable cause which is issued by a judge. So if you get on a radar for something related to distribution and or growing, they may and probably will check with electric company to see if you're household is pulling unusual amount of electricity. Those two may be sufficient for a warrant, but electricity alone - highly doubt it. If that would be the case, a good lawyer could potentially argue lack of probable cause and possible discrimination (unlikely your residence is pulling more than any other household in the state and we don't see people getting raided if they're renovating a house or just running Jacuzzi 24\7:smoking:)
3. I believe now in US most LEA are more concerned with state border traffic from legal states. Even 100kw operation is pulling less in a year that some dude is his old pickup can bring in one run from a legal state.
4. Stay paranoid nonetheless and be safe!

Day 19

Temperature:
73F-84F

Humidity:
35%-40%

Water:
They all shared 2 gallons of water pH'd @ 6.0-6.5.

Notes:
Nothing really going on, just growing, and added a little more sand to the top of the pots. I told you guys I would post pictures of each one individually and I didn't! :p Took a picture of them all this morning though! If you can't read the label zoom in and then you should be able to! Sorry for the crappy pictures due to HPS.
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_1626.JPG
IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1628.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG

Gotta get more of that West Coast OG...

Girls are looking good. I really bit my nails starting out the GSC this fall. Seemed like they just didn't want to move. I like the use of the package as a label. Smart. Looking forward to seeing how they grow. Thats allot of lite.

Day 19

Temperature:
73F-84F

Humidity:
35%-40%

Water:
They all shared 2 gallons of water pH'd @ 6.0-6.5.

Notes:
Nothing really going on, just growing, and added a little more sand to the top of the pots. I told you guys I would post pictures of each one individually and I didn't! :p Took a picture of them all this morning though! If you can't read the label zoom in and then you should be able to! Sorry for the crappy pictures due to HPS.
View attachment 665595 View attachment 665596 View attachment 665597 View attachment 665598 View attachment 665599 View attachment 665600 View attachment 665601
They look great @Troon !!! Great growing! :d5:

Gotta get more of that West Coast OG...

Girls are looking good. I really bit my nails starting out the GSC this fall. Seemed like they just didn't want to move. I like the use of the package as a label. Smart. Looking forward to seeing how they grow. Thats allot of lite.
Thanks! I wrote down labels and then I was like wtf why? I also love the little capsules they come in, perfect for planting! Follow along if you want! I normally do a pretty detailed journal. I post when I water most of the time but I also do post inbetween in the later stages.

What kind of sand are you throwing on there?

Your girls look great man.

Sorry to see your from such a shitty state. I've been medical for 15+ yrs and now its straight legit in my state so only the fucking feds to fear if trump dog sends out some goons. Greatest medicine on earth and it's still a class one drug - blah blah

Anyway, I'm tending to a handful of my first autos and there nearly all fast buds. Ive grown photos for years and have recently decided to give autos a shot. I primarily grow outdoors but just set up a new room so an experiment was a must.

I'm running 2 Cal LightWorks Solar System 550s on a rail in a 11x6x7. No-till coots\modern mix 2, all organic - nothing from a bottle but fish juice from Neptune's harvest- all else made by my hand and certified organic.

Girls I got are: 2 Tangies,2 blackberries,2 6 shooters,2 gorilla glues, 1 gsc,1stardawg,1 wcog (1 was runt now in cup till finish). Non fast buds are 2 blue mazars and 1 NLxbigbud. Fasts are 12 and 13 days old and doing great.

I'm loven the true gg#4 that I just toked and am interested to see how these autos rip. Also smoked and grew all the others photo parents but have read these fasts genetics are a scam. I chose them just for this reason. Thus far their grown great thiugh so time will tell.

Be well and can't wait to share results. I rarely post but will throw down some pics soon and again near finish.

Jah love

Your girls look great man.

Sorry to see your from such a shitty state. I've been medical for 15+ yrs and now its straight legit in my state so only the fucking feds to fear if trump dog sends out some goons. Greatest medicine on earth and it's still a class one drug - blah blah

Anyway, I'm tending to a handful of my first autos and there nearly all fast buds. Ive grown photos for years and have recently decided to give autos a shot. I primarily grow outdoors but just set up a new room so an experiment was a must.

I'm running 2 Cal LightWorks Solar System 550s on a rail in a 11x6x7. No-till coots\modern mix 2, all organic - nothing from a bottle but fish juice from Neptune's harvest- all else made by my hand and certified organic.

Girls I got are: 2 Tangies,2 blackberries,2 6 shooters,2 gorilla glues, 1 gsc,1stardawg,1 wcog (1 was runt now in cup till finish). Non fast buds are 2 blue mazars and 1 NLxbigbud. Fasts are 12 and 13 days old and doing great.

I'm loven the true gg#4 that I just toked and am interested to see how these autos rip. Also smoked and grew all the others photo parents but have read these fasts genetics are a scam. I chose them just for this reason. Thus far their grown great thiugh so time will tell.

Be well and can't wait to share results. I rarely post but will throw down some pics soon and again near finish.

Jah love
"if Trump dog sends out some goons" - haha. Some strains do finish fast. I had one finished before 60 days in my last grow, some take longer. I have never done a Fast buds grow other than one that I screwed up myself. I believe autos were kinda crappy to begin with but have become better with time just like everything else.

I've never grown a photoperiod plant ever and I've been growing for almost two years now. I haven't grown constantly for two years but from my first grow until now it's almost been two years.

I 'share' my weed with others and they always say it's some of the best they've smoked. I don't brag about it or anything, people who have said this had no idea I grew it. I'm always amazed when people say this mainly because none of my grows besides one have been great. I always have problems towards the end for some reason. I've done about four grows, this one being my fifth so I am just a newbie still. I suppose one factor could be that it's fresh compared to most bud that has probably been passed around through fifty different hands, bags, etc. I think if things go well you will be surprised and pleased with your autoflower grow.

I've never grown photos before but the biggest con I would see when growing autoflowers is that if damaged they have no time to recover. Every day in a autoflowers life cycle is important! I always get about 2oz per plant but always try for more of course, I know some people get a lot more. I've always been very careful with my autos but recently I started messing with them to try and increase yields, but perhaps I should master growing first before moving on to LST techniques. I think I'll do really well this grow. I always do good for about 30 days, then things start to go wrong. :p

Good luck man! Not sure how long you have been around here but the community is really helpful around here!

Back