New Grower Noob decides to open auto factory

I got blackberry going, stunted first 3, they all starting to flower and only about 12” tall. [emoji17] noob

Started 2 more to replace them cause thought they were dead, they look great.
I hope they're the fattest one footers around man. What do you think caused them to be stunted?

Good luck with the grow!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I drowned them to start.
Ah ok. That's why I went with a hydro setup. Killed everything I tried to grow in soil and worried i would overwater.

Ah ok. That's why I went with a hydro setup. Killed everything I tried to grow in soil and worried i would overwater.

I wanna go hydro but limited budget makes it hard. Fabric pots a lot cheaper

I wanna go hydro but limited budget makes it hard. Fabric pots a lot cheaper
Yeah I didn't factor how much extra it would be. All the little things add up. If I wasn't so worried about killing them I would just keep it simple in soil for sure.

Killer setup and genetics. Are you growing in DWC? 8 plants will more than fill than 4x8. This Dinafem would fill a 3x3 all on her lonesome:
441B236A-DEFB-495A-B0ED-125C77D24E11.jpeg

Attachments

• 218D7DA0-6A1A-4CEA-86E7-7189F77E76B7.jpeg
    218D7DA0-6A1A-4CEA-86E7-7189F77E76B7.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: ocg
Killer setup and genetics. Are you growing in DWC? 8 plants will more than fill than 4x8. This Dinafem would fill a 3x3 all on her lonesome:
View attachment 1048267
Yes running DWC. How many you think is ideal? I was thinking basically 1 plant per qb288 so like 4 per 4x4

Yes running DWC. How many you think is ideal? I was thinking basically 1 plant per qb288 so like 4 per 4x4

Perfect. I’ve been admiring the blackberry for some time. Nice.

Reactions: ocg

Well I'm officially considering organic living soil for this tent.

Had a fun conversation with a grower yesterday and he really has me convinced it would be a good idea.

My one lingering concern is that I have managed to kill everything I ever tried to grow in soil. Even a cactus and i thought they were basically immortal. [emoji28]

Thoughts anyone?

Well I'm officially considering organic living soil for this tent.

Had a fun conversation with a grower yesterday and he really has me convinced it would be a good idea.

My one lingering concern is that I have managed to kill everything I ever tried to grow in soil. Even a cactus and i thought they were basically immortal. [emoji28]

Thoughts anyone?

Haha I struggle in soil too. Can’t do it. I fuck things up too much, I need something like DWC that can recover fast. But noob that I am, I suspect organic soil is where it’s at and I’m ever slowly gathering the data I’ll need to give it a go at some point. For now, I’m in love with my big lusty sloppy DWC monsters so I’ll continue plodding along with that for now, but it’s in the plan for me as well.

Couple great journals in here, whole sections, there’s more but I like to follow @Roasty McToasty ’s journal, he’s getting his feet wet now and things are looking good. Here’s a link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ripleys-fugue-and-creme-stomper.70697/page-13

Back