New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

Day 40 (woah i made it this far)

20210414_171344.jpg

20210414_054221.jpg

Fluffy colas, looking nice. Is that some yellowing on the tips of the leaves on the girls in the back? Is that from before or new?
I'm at about the same time frame as you. Ive recently started to up my nutes but I haven't seen any signs of stress yet so I'll give her a bit more next time. That will bring me up to 1/2 dose.

Fluffy colas, looking nice. Is that some yellowing on the tips of the leaves on the girls in the back? Is that from before or new?
I'm at about the same time frame as you. Ive recently started to up my nutes but I haven't seen any signs of stress yet so I'll give her a bit more next time. That will bring me up to 1/2 dose.
Thanks, yeah its old damage from when the soil ran out of stuff for the plants to grow.

I watered 1 of the 4 plants today at 5grams of mega crop a gallon, i just blasted mine with 100% of what mega crop suggests for early veg because flower and late bloom were very heavy doses i think, extra gram or 2 per gallon.

The tips are a little yellow and crispy from last time i fed them but i think i went a little heavier on the MC, if they get worse i'll go back to plain water for a week.

Day 42
I clipped all dying leaves which makes them look better now. watered other 3 plants this morning with 50% MC mix and 50% water as i was scared of feeding twice in a row. i will just use plain water for all 4 next dry cycle.
20210416_160047.jpg

Leave tips look better on the back right. Should be looking real nice by this weekend.

I want to cut 30% more of those fan leaves off for more airflow and light penetration but ive decided to just take the noob way out and just observe and report until i try my 2nd grow.

When you get to your second grow then you can experiment taking more leaves off those plants.

Last edited:
So...after you popped into my journal, I thought I’d come over here and check yours out. I hope you don’t mind and don’t think I’m stalking. :crying:

This so much reminds me of my first grow. I grew White Widow and Blueberry from ILGM for my freshman effort. By the time I was done with them, mine looked like they had been grown in an active war zone. You’re doing a great job with yours, though.

I’ll follow along for the rest of this one if it’s OK.

Back