New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

If it were me I would snip off the leaf on the bottom right and the leaf on the bottom left. I think your plants are looking happy and healthy. Keep on doing what you're doing.

When things started looking strange on my plants, I commented in Man O Green and he confirmed my suspicion that I gave my plants too much cal-mag, particularly since I wasn't adding other amendments to put the nutrients in balance :face:. You could always throw a pic into the infirmary and see what people think if you are concerned about it.

Separately, I think I saw that you are going to switch to DWC next round? I'll be interested to learn more about the setup and how it works out. My tent kit came with a 6 pot ebb & flow system, but wanted to run a few soil grows first before trying out something completely new to me.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll try the infirmary and see if the pros can help figure it out, it might be more serious than i think, better safe than sorry.
I know its not cal/mag i added 1 dose 20 or so days ago but it was 1/2 dose i think. i really think it was me not giving them any nutes from transplant to a few days ago. i heard the bottom leaves turn yellow when they have nothing left in the soil and they start to eat themselves to keep growing.

Yes i will be doing a hydro test after these baby shrubs give me a harvest. i will be doing a test with 1 RDWC, 1 DWC, and 1 Kratky and feeding them all Mega Crop by Greenleaf Nutrients and see how well each 5 gallon bucket does, if RDWC wins I'll connect all 3 buckets to the 4th bucket as a reservoir. i have maxibloom also as a test for after that grow i want to test maxibloom vs mega crop, these tests give me something extra to do and see what works for me.

I have read about living soil/super soils and amending and honestly that crap seems expensive and having to upkeep it might not be for me, but hydro seems to grow faster which i need if my plants flower at 17 days but also seems easier to give the plant what it wants, i can control the water ph/ppm/nutes.

If i do soil again i'll keep using FF soils maybe mix ffof with the strawberry fields and just add a top layer of barley straw and go into 5 or 7 gallon pot, these 3 gallons were to small and i didn't even fill them up all the way, more like 2 gallons (my fault), and for nutes i think i would try the mega crop mixed in water when i feed.

The folks over at the infirmary section said what i thought it was, plant eating itself and needs nutes, my little 2 gallons of soil per pot aint enough after 3-4 weeks of growing.

I woke up and did a weight test on my pots and they ALL were light, amazing how fast they drink now every 2 days it seems now.

I filled up my 7-8 liter sprayer and mixed in 6ml of cal/mag as its been 3 weeks or so since their last cal/mag, 8 grams of Mega Crop (was going to use this for hydro but it says its good for soil too), and ph'ed water to 6.4.
PPM was about 900 before cal/mag and a little over 1k with calmag, my tap is about 240 or so.

Day 35
20210409_171703.jpg

20210409_171731.jpg20210409_171809.jpg20210409_171825.jpg20210409_171720.jpg

2 plants were bone dry and i had no water prepared :face:
I did have a 3/4 gallon of maxibloom already mixed so i used that as an emergency solution.

I'm guessing that mixing nutes from different companies is not advised but it won't hurt the plant any worse than being starved.

Back