New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

Day 37
20210411_162345.jpg

20210411_162446.jpg20210411_162432.jpg

The bottom right plant is the only plant i did not LST but in its defense it was the smallest to grow after transplanting so i let it be the Christmas tree of the 4

Those are all the same strain right? Granddaddy Purple if I remember correctly. I think that one in the lower right was destined to be a runt from the time you planted it. It just happens like that sometimes.

Those are all the same strain right? Granddaddy Purple if I remember correctly. I think that one in the lower right was destined to be a runt from the time you planted it. It just happens like that sometimes.

Yes they are all the same strain, it was the biggest and 1st to sprout until i held it limp in my hands transplanting it haha now its the runt i left alone

Day 39 watered the other 2

Noticed some tip yellowing so I'm guessing I'll just feed plain water next time they get thirsty.

20210413_111609.jpg

20210413_111655.jpg

20210413_111704.jpg

20210413_111649.jpg

and baby runt red
20210413_111732.jpg

Ya, I found that it's a slow, painful process to see how they react to changes. Especially if your like me and find reasons to sneak a peak.

Do you feed every water, or alternate? You might not have to quit completely, maybe just dial it back a little bit? I see people talk about autos not needing a ton of nutes as compared to photos.

Ya, I found that it's a slow, painful process to see how they react to changes. Especially if your like me and find reasons to sneak a peak.

Do you feed every water, or alternate? You might not have to quit completely, maybe just dial it back a little bit? I see people talk about autos not needing a ton of nutes as compared to photos.

I was feeding every time this being the 2nd mix up.
Thanks for the advice I'll dial it back to half strength and see how they look. If you see those yellow leaves thats the reason i'm feeding, they were eating themselves for food.

I kind of did the same thing thinking that I was under watering mine when in fact she was starting to lock out from low pH. Hence why my first question to anyone is, "what's your pH?" Lol. So many possibilites and equally as many solutions. I guess we will get a better understanding in time. Just keep growing.

I kind of did the same thing thinking that I was under watering mine when in fact she was starting to lock out from low pH. Hence why my first question to anyone is, "what's your pH?" Lol. So many possibilites and equally as many solutions. I guess we will get a better understanding in time. Just keep growing.
lol so many possibilities is so true and most my issues look the same to me when looking at the plants

I found out my tap water's PH was bad before i started these seeds
my tap is 8.0-8.1 with ppm being 200-250 ; /
I let my water sit outside for 48 hours and then i lower the ph to around 6.2-6.6 before plants see it

When i start my dwc I'll dilute my tap 50/50 so the ppm is lowered a bit

My tap water is at 10 and drops to around 8 after 24 hours. I'll use it if I have to but right now, I collect rain water and store a few buckets. There is probably a good chance of introducing some unwanted elements but its free, I can store enough for what I need and it's always at 6.3. I give a drop of ph up and I'm at 6.5. The rain water drops to 3 after I add nutes so I have to pH up then. We'll see what happens this summer, probably a whole new bundle of "lessons".

Back