New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

Welcome to the show and good luck on your beans popping soon.
Are you growing GDP autos?
I’m growing White Widow by Vision Seeds and Purple Punch by Seedsman, autofems in both cases. But I’m already starting to think about my next grow, so I look forward to seeing how this goes for you.

HEY HEY @Zeromitch I just finished reading every page of your grow journal. Looking at your plants I would not have guessed you did not have a lot of experience. They really do look quite good. If it's okay I will follow along to see how they finish up for you.

HEY HEY @Zeromitch I just finished reading every page of your grow journal. Looking at your plants I would not have guessed you did not have a lot of experience. They really do look quite good. If it's okay I will follow along to see how they finish up for you.
Thanks, i do A LOT of reading here and watching youtube, i think i am obsessed >.< i already bought everything for a rdwc for my next grow if that tells you anything lol. It started with the Kratky idea then to DWC then i'm like well lets see how much more it would be to do RDWC and here i am now lol

I’m growing White Widow by Vision Seeds and Purple Punch by Seedsman, autofems in both cases. But I’m already starting to think about my next grow, so I look forward to seeing how this goes for you.

Oh nice, I'm curious about that Purple Punch so I'll be watching how you do too.
Learning by doing this will open up more doors for future grows. Thanks for being here for the show :biggrin:

I really love Purple Punch but have only grown the photo version. Not sure how the auto version translates over.

I really love Purple Punch but have only grown the photo version. Not sure how the auto version translates over.
I haven’t had any PP. Hopefully I pull it off and get to remedy that.

During my daily topping off of the humidifier i noticed some starting of frost around the flowering spots
20210407_204257.jpg
20210407_204324.jpg

I never made it this far before :cooldance:

Day 34 Getting some frost on some tops still hard to see without close ups pics
20210408_133444.jpg

20210408_133514.jpg
20210408_133524.jpg
20210408_133452.jpg

Out of curiosity, in your last pic (w/ red tab), it looks like some of the lower, larger fan leaves are lightening in color, clawing, and spotting. Anything going on there? (Sorry not trying to freak you out, just asking)

You are fine, i worry regardless because i have no idea what to do when things like this happen, noob life (for now)

I noticed it but thought it was low nutes in the soil so i fed them nutes a few days ago and I'm waiting to see if they clear up.
I'm unsure if i should clip all the yellowed ones or let them recover. The yellowing only started at bottom from what i see and all the other stuff on mid to top leaves is from me watering the leaves and led burning them (i think) i stopped doing it once i noticed the damage.

You are fine, i worry regardless because i have no idea what to do when things like this happen, noob life (for now)

I noticed it but thought it was low nutes in the soil so i fed them nutes a few days ago and I'm waiting to see if they clear up.
I'm unsure if i should clip all the yellowed ones or let them recover. The yellowing only started at bottom from what i see and all the other stuff on mid to top leaves is from me watering the leaves and led burning them (i think) i stopped doing it once i noticed the damage.

When things started looking strange on my plants, I commented in Man O Green and he confirmed my suspicion that I gave my plants too much cal-mag, particularly since I wasn't adding other amendments to put the nutrients in balance :face:. You could always throw a pic into the infirmary and see what people think if you are concerned about it.

Separately, I think I saw that you are going to switch to DWC next round? I'll be interested to learn more about the setup and how it works out. My tent kit came with a 6 pot ebb & flow system, but wanted to run a few soil grows first before trying out something completely new to me.

Back