New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

So...after you popped into my journal, I thought I’d come over here and check yours out. I hope you don’t mind and don’t think I’m stalking. :crying:

This so much reminds me of my first grow. I grew White Widow and Blueberry from ILGM for my freshman effort. By the time I was done with them, mine looked like they had been grown in an active war zone. You’re doing a great job with yours, though.

I’ll follow along for the rest of this one if it’s OK.
No problem at all the more here the better :biggrin:

Thanks I'm trying not to ruin them to much they do look rougher in person, pics make them look better i think. Their tips be a little yellow/crispy from a feeding or 2 ago but I'm learning :smoking:

Day 44
Day 44 they are all light and thirsty so I'll water them tomorrow morning after lights on letting them drink up the last of whats in the soil.

20210418_160204.jpg
20210418_160218.jpg

They look fantastic!

A pic after watering, I rolled up the excess fabric on Red so more light can reach her.
There is a pretty big difference between my runt Red and the other 3 girls, Blue in the pic is the 2nd biggest.
20210419_072114.jpg
20210419_072143.jpg

All I can say is this my friend. Your plants look really healthy. I think our grows are similar in that we made rookie autoflower mistakes that cost us valuable time autos don't afford you. There are auto flower growing rules you must follow to achieve the desired results. You have to do everything at exactly the right time, do it exactly the right way, and don't deviate from the plan. I think we both deviated. :rofl:

All I can say is this my friend. Your plants look really healthy. I think our grows are similar in that we made rookie autoflower mistakes that cost us valuable time autos don't afford you. There are auto flower growing rules you must follow to achieve the desired results. You have to do everything at exactly the right time, do it exactly the right way, and don't deviate from the plan. I think we both deviated. :rofl:
Haha! so true but we learned something didn't we? :smoking:i feel i will grow better plants next time with my new found knowledge.

1 thing i have not figure out is feeding.. but I'll have it down better next time, this current grow is learning as i go.

I thought after my soil was sucked dry of nutes i was suppose to feed nutes every watering, that was a mistake that cost me yellow and crispy tips so now i'm trying the every other feeding thing or mixing 25% nutes with water on non-feed days.
Trail and error is fun until i kill a plant haha

Back