New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

It seems yellowing might be getting worse on a few leaves or it could be old damage but i think i will feed plain water the next 2 feedings to see if i over fed nutes or something. i'll check ph runoff and ppm when i can. Maybe i can get her to limp to harvest without dying

20210423_100214.jpg

So...a couple of posts ago, you said that you fed 7 grams of MegaCrop to 1.8 liters. According to the Greenleaf Nutrients Feeding Calculator, that’s approximately 2 times the amount they recommend. They recommend 6 grams per gallon (3.785 L) of water. Maybe that’s why you’re seeing some funkiness in the leaves.

So...a couple of posts ago, you said that you fed 7 grams of MegaCrop to 1.8 liters. According to the Greenleaf Nutrients Feeding Calculator, that’s approximately 2 times the amount they recommend. They recommend 6 grams per gallon (3.785 L) of water. Maybe that’s why you’re seeing some funkiness in the leaves.
Sorry, i meant 1.8gallons damn me

Day 49
Lowered my lights to 17"
I think i have had my lights to high this whole time, was to scared to go from veg height to a lower bloom height, mistake noted.
20210423_220849.jpg
20210423_220907.jpg

Man that one plant has a monster cola on it. Really nice!!

I just checked runoff water.
i gave ph 6.8 rain water to my biggest plant with the issues and the runoff was 1500ppm and 6.7ph
other 2 plants were also 6.7ph but lower ppm 900 and 1100 and they look good.

Since i have them out, should i keep flushing her or call it good with normal 10-20% runoff?
i guess i'll flush until i see 1100ppm

Last edited:
I'd say your good, just stick with plain water for the next watering. Not sure about the high numbers, might still be some nutes still in the soil? They are looking nice.

I clip a couple leaves here and there to open up the light to the lower bud sites and to get some more air flow.

Back