New Grower 1st Time Grower ILGM Grandaddy Purple Auto in 3gallon fabric

i think 2-3 would be better for this small tent but 4 is doable for sure if you stay on top of training like you said, i got lucky and they all stopped growing around week 4.

The plants look really good and your photography is spot on too. Some nice photos you take.

Day 47
Nothing to report, humidifier ran dry so it shows 34% RH

20210421_210732.jpg

20210421_210743.jpg

Had to water all 4 plants again, leaves were getting droopy.
While watering i got tired of not being able to see what im watering so i rolled up all the fabrics extra material which should improve light and airflow on them, definitely easier to water the 2 gallons they all need
While rolling them up i decided to take all of their LST bindings off so they can do whatever they want now ;)
Took off a hand full of leaves off, ones i felt were unneeded.

I noticed the white hairs finally turning red and the smell these girls put off is very potent, nothing like Ive ever smelled before.

20210422_085937.jpg
20210422_085900.jpg

Last edited:
So...you have a little over 3 more weeks to go...maybe a bit longer. Everything’s looking good. Just gotta watch ‘em fatten up a bit. Stay the course.

So...you have a little over 3 more weeks to go...maybe a bit longer. Everything’s looking good. Just gotta watch ‘em fatten up a bit. Stay the course.
3 more weeks sounds about right
Being unchained i think they will really reach up and get fat now unless i kill them trying to figure out what they want to drink, its hard to resist feeding nutes every watering :stir:
I fed 7 grams of MC into 1.8L of water today

Last edited:
Had to water all 4 plants again, leaves were getting droopy.
While watering i got tired of not being able to see what im watering so i rolled up all the fabrics extra material which should improve light and airflow on them, definitely easier to water the 2 gallons they all need
While rolling them up i decided to take all of their LST bindings off so they can do whatever they want now ;)
Took off a hand full of leaves off, ones i felt were unneeded.

I noticed the white hairs finally turning red and the smell these girls put off is very potent, nothing like Ive ever smelled before.

View attachment 1309961View attachment 1309960
You watered them 2gallons each or total? How big are your pots?

Back