New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

They all look OK to me, looks like the bottom leaves have got wet tho.. Not a problem, they'll go yellow with brown spots in a few days..

Don't panic, just pull them off when they're no use anymore. It can't be helped if they touch the wet soil mate.

[emoji111]️[emoji1360]

@Nero What country are you in?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I' am from Inca's land.

Lol. Using tapatlk on a phone sucks at my age. I thought Nero's profile pick was Africa! Just zoomed in!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha! I once had someone ask me where in Africa Brazil was... *rolls eyes*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

When I was studying abroad, people use to ask me the same thing! hahaha exactly where in africa is that country in? also english is not my native language so sorry for the mistakes and misinterpretations.

They all look OK to me, looks like the bottom leaves have got wet tho.. Not a problem, they'll go yellow with brown spots in a few days..

Don't panic, just pull them off when they're no use anymore. It can't be helped if they touch the wet soil mate.

[emoji111]️[emoji1360]

Thanks a lot! you are right! a lot of the bottom leaves have been in direct contact with wet soil. Also Jack Herer is growing strange, the nodes are very close one to another and so are the leaves and everything, also the smallest part of one leave has a lot of little holes in it, is that from bugs? I checked and found nothing, strange

Thanks a lot! you are right! a lot of the bottom leaves have been in direct contact with wet soil. Also Jack Herer is growing strange, the nodes are very close one to another and so are the leaves and everything, also the smallest part of one leave has a lot of little holes in it, is that from bugs? I checked and found nothing, strange

I've got a Jack Herer on the grow right now.. And a GSC...

The Jack is quite a short plant mate, I've grown it before, amazing smoke! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Where in the world are you? I know UK bugs, anything international and I won't have a clue!

Can you give a pic of the holes pls?

With pots your size, you won't need to water very much at this stage. Just keep the top moist til they feel light. I'd also recommend standing the pots on something small (maybe a couple of strips of wood) to get some air under the pots. They get sweaty bottoms- no good for the roots. [emoji6] I take the sticks out when the plants start drinking the pots dry.. No need when they're big.

[emoji111]️

I've got a Jack Herer on the grow right now.. And a GSC...

The Jack is quite a short plant mate, I've grown it before, amazing smoke! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Where in the world are you? I know UK bugs, anything international and I won't have a clue!

Can you give a pic of the holes pls?

With pots your size, you won't need to water very much at this stage. Just keep the top moist til they feel light. I'd also recommend standing the pots on something small (maybe a couple of strips of wood) to get some air under the pots. They get sweaty bottoms- no good for the roots. [emoji6] I take the sticks out when the plants start drinking the pots dry.. No need when they're big.

[emoji111]️

I have my smart pots on 4 market baskets, not directly to the floor, this baskets have holes through out it. Here are the holes in the leave of JHerer
IMG_5233.JPG
IMG_5234.JPG

I' am from Inca's land.

When I was studying abroad, people use to ask me the same thing! hahaha exactly where in africa is that country in? also english is not my native language so sorry for the mistakes and misinterpretations.

Cool. Your English is better than my Spanish or Quechua (is that right?)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back