New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

I took the ponytails off, the room is at 28º C and 70 - 78% RH humidity is very high!! is this a problem now?
They like high humidity, except for when they're flowering. During the flowering phase, humidity can get your buds moldy. Since they're still vegetating, high humidity is great! :)

The spots look like magnesium deficiency to me. Just mix magnesium salt (you can find it in pharmacies) with water and spray the plants with spots a couple of times a week.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

They like high humidity, except for when they're flowering. During the flowering phase, humidity can get your buds moldy. Since they're still vegetating, high humidity is great! :)

The spots look like magnesium deficiency to me. Just mix magnesium salt (you can find it in pharmacies) with water and spray the plants with spots a couple of times a week.

Hi @witchyhour!! :welcome::cheers:

Thanks for the reply. So magnesium salt, is that the same as epsom salt? and don I spray the leaves with it? or apply it to the medium? And if it is on the leaves, won't that burn them with the lights? I do have leds but i don't know.:smoker:

Hi @witchyhour!! :welcome::cheers:

Thanks for the reply. So magnesium salt, is that the same as epsom salt? and don I spray the leaves with it? or apply it to the medium? And if it is on the leaves, won't that burn them with the lights? I do have leds but i don't know.:smoker:
Yes, it's Epson salt. I used it on my Skunkie girl when she was very, very young and it didn't burn her. You may want to Google "cannabis magnesium deficiency photos" just to make sure it's what your plants look like.

@Itisi Do you agree?

Yes, it's Epson salt. I used it on my Skunkie girl when she was very, very young and it didn't burn her. You may want to Google "cannabis magnesium deficiency photos" just to make sure it's what your plants look like.

@Itisi Do you agree?

Thanks!!! I'll go look

[emoji2]

Hi, It looks like you are absolutely right, it does look like Mg deficiency, for most of them, there are two though That look a bit different, Sweet tooth have a little bit of yellow tips i think, and GSC looks odd, its not shinny and has a bit of a brownish color to it (looks like dry), Ill repost pics of both of them. What do you think? :pass:
IMG_5227.JPG
IMG_5225.JPG

Hi, It looks like you are absolutely right, it does look like Mg deficiency, for most of them, there are two though That look a bit different, Sweet tooth have a little bit of yellow tips i think, and GSC looks odd, its not shinny and has a bit of a brownish color to it (looks like dry), Ill repost pics of both of them. What do you think? :pass:View attachment 570861View attachment 570862
I'm not really sure, it may be due to the overeating, though. Let me get my soil grow expert to take a look...

@Vlad The Inhaler

Jeez! I meant overwatering, not overeating! ROFL [emoji28]

Back