New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

Yes, it's Epson salt. I used it on my Skunkie girl when she was very, very young and it didn't burn her. You may want to Google "cannabis magnesium deficiency photos" just to make sure it's what your plants look like.

@Itisi Do you agree?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
a lot of people recommend cal mag for led.

I have a theory that that is just treating the symptom.

With led the plants transpire a lot. I think this causes the plant to use more nutes than it really wants, leading to nute burn and some deficiencies. I'm putting that to the test this grow by backing off on the nutes.

If you are using this as a foliar feed, spray the underside of the leaf, that way you avoid burning. @sanguine is that right? You use foliar a bit don't you?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

With led the plants transpire a lot. I think this causes the plant to use more nutes than it really wants, leading to nute burn and some deficiencies. I'm putting that to the test this grow by backing off on the nutes.

If you are using this as a foliar feed, spray the underside of the leaf, that way you avoid burning. @sanguine is that right? You use foliar a bit don't you?

When I treated mine, it did say to spray the bottom of the leaves. But I only remembered that now. lol Luckily, my plant didn't get burnt.

Hello @Itisi ! Thanks! I will apply it later today, what do you think about the other two plants? the tip about spraying the underside of the leave is great!

Hello @Itisi ! Thanks! I will apply it later today, what do you think about the other two plants? the tip about spraying the underside of the leave is great!
I don't want to comment to much as I grow hydro, like witchy said, @Vlad The Inhaler is much muddier. I'm sure he'll chip in later.

From my limited soil knowledge. They don't look overwatered, that makes them look a bit wilted. The tips could be a bit of nute burn, Just observe for now. If it is nute burn that's coming out, the leaves will start to curl.

The reason I prefer hydro is because of things like this. Over feeding in dirt can take ages to show itself. Hydro let's you know pretty quickly when you screw up!

Also splashing the plants when watering or feeding can give some very curious looking burns that have many a grower concerned over nothing!

Lol. Using tapatlk on a phone sucks at my age. I thought Nero's profile pick was Africa! Just zoomed in!

Lol. Using tapatlk on a phone sucks at my age. I thought Nero's profile pick was Africa! Just zoomed in!

Hahahaha! I once had someone ask me where in Africa Brazil was... *rolls eyes*

Back