New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

The way I am going with my first grow I think I'll have a lot of space as I am killing them two by two!!!

That closet looks doable, how I am going though I'll try to keep it simple until I learn a lot more!, thanks Witchyhour and Itisy, I really enjoy having you here!
I don't think they'll die, they actually don't look so bad at all.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

For the closet, you can be creative on the setup. And you can have lights in the center and turn the pots a little each day, so all sides get enough light. So, you could potentially install shelves on the walls for the plants and have some sort of light pole in the middle of the room...

I really hope you are right!!! thanks for the good vibes !!!!!:vibes::thanks:
No problem, I'm just telling you what I see. There's one, the bubble something, that looks like it needs some magnesium. You can solve Epson salt in water and spray the leaves with that a couple of times a week until the spots disappear.

There were just a couple that look over watered. But, again, they don't look like they may not make it, they look pretty good to me!

For the closet, you can be creative on the setup. And you can have lights in the center and turn the pots a little each day, so all sides get enough light. So, you could potentially install shelves on the walls for the plants and have some sort of light pole in the middle of the room...

What type of light would u use? cfls? leds, T5? HPS with cooltube in the middle maybe?

What type of light would u use? cfls? leds, T5? HPS with cooltube in the middle maybe?
I use LED's, 2 Mars300's ($89 each on Amazon) 1 ViparSpectra 450 ($149 on Amazon). And you'll need fans, these produce a good amount of heat.

I alsohave some cheaper LED's, but I wouldn't recommend them. I got them before I joined here and were directed to the better ones. ;)

These are my current setups, one in a nook and the othet on is a tent for the non-autos.

d99b1ffd9fee45345a13fab6e363812a.jpg
2d08f71ebd57f68a6074c293ee5c4b36.jpg

@witchyhour That looks incredible, a lot of light and work put into it!, unfortunately shipping costs from amazon to my country are painfully expensive, thats why i bought them from china, it's rare but it's much cheaper to ship them from there even though is further away.

@witchyhour That looks incredible, a lot of light and work put into it!, unfortunately shipping costs from amazon to my country are painfully expensive, thats why i bought them from china, it's rare but it's much cheaper to ship them from there even though is further away.
Thanks! It has become a bit of an obsession. lol

I hear ya! I know you can also find them on Ebay, maybe their shipping isn't so high.

Or you can go directly to their website: www.mars-hydro.com

Good luck!

Thanks! It has become a bit of an obsession. lol

I hear ya! I know you can also find them on Ebay, maybe their shipping isn't so high.

Or you can go directly to their website: www.mars-hydro.com

Good luck!

Its so fun getting obsessed with this kind of thing! and obviously for you it payed off! congrats!

Can anyone help me telling me whats lacking in the girls from the pictures??? pretty please and I thought I could ask a question i did in the live introduction thread........................

Can I use this product to lower the ph? Novafol PH Master, it reads

"Extra regulator PH and hard water softener . Prevents hydrolysis of pesticides."

"Acidifying , humectant, adjuvant, and hard water softener"

"Ph Master contains in its structure, glycols and acid buffers that improves the application of broths and gives greater stability to the mix, ........ , gives greater penetration , dispersion and adherence of pesticides , bio-stimulants and foliar fertilizers."

Chemical Composition

Organic and inorganic acids................43%
Inert ingredients.............................57%

img_5149-jpg.566172

Back