IMG_5140.JPG
IMG_5141.JPG
IMG_5142.JPG
IMG_5143.JPG
IMG_5144.JPG
IMG_5145.JPG
IMG_5146.JPG
IMG_5147.JPG

Keep an eye, you may want to try some sort of shelving that would allow to split them vertically. But it really is something with a life of its own, just observe and make changes as things happen, as you need to adapt to the plants' needs. I believe gathering information and finding creative solutions is the name of the game. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Slow down a tad with the watering let them dry right out really light before adding more I can tell by the size of the plants and how much you watered plus the size of the pots I concentrate five hundred mills only close to the plant to let the roots develop. I use three and five gallon containers I start out with no more then five hundred mills for ten days straight in both size containers no food then on day ten I add food but maximum 1 litre I wait until it is dry on top and then add more and go by weight of the container to. I may hit a full 2 liters by day 25 in a 24 hour period but I gradually build up to that amount.

@Itisi Any thoughts about this one? Ever tried a way to improve space by having it grow upwards?

I once saw a beautiful upwards grow.

On 3 walls of a cupboard there was 3 levels of rain water guttering.

The plants grew nft style with the nutes pumped up to the top row and running along and down to the other 2 rows.

The light was a single ended lamp and hung down the centre of the cupboard, the plants grew out at 45 degrees.

It work as a sog for 30 odd cuttings.

I'll see if I can find a pic.

If it would work here, I don't know.

I find if you cram them in like this, they tend not to branch out very much.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

The plants grew nft style with the nutes pumped up to the top row and running along and down to the other 2 rows.

The light was a single ended lamp and hung down the centre of the cupboard, the plants grew out at 45 degrees.

Not the one I saw, but it's the same idea.

Screenshot_2016-05-15-06-21-23.png

The glass tube in the middle houses the lamps and in the one I saw was also the duct to extract the air.

Like I said it was a sog set up with cuttings so the intention isn't for growing monsters.

Keep an eye, you may want to try some sort of shelving that would allow to split them vertically. But it really is something with a life of its own, just observe and make changes as things happen, as you need to adapt to the plants' needs. I believe gathering information and finding creative solutions is the name of the game. :)

Thanks @witchyhour I will try to adapt my best to the space problem, I love researching and always listen to good advice.

That system looks sophisticated and awesome, thanks for the info and the help Itisi!!!

Back