New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

Slow down a tad with the watering let them dry right out really light before adding more I can tell by the size of the plants and how much you watered plus the size of the pots I concentrate five hundred mills only close to the plant to let the roots develop. I use three and five gallon containers I start out with no more then five hundred mills for ten days straight in both size containers no food then on day ten I add food but maximum 1 litre I wait until it is dry on top and then add more and go by weight of the container to. I may hit a full 2 liters by day 25 in a 24 hour period but I gradually build up to that amount.

Wow i think I messed up, when you wrote this post (even when i started this journal) I have already watered them again and with a lot more water, I will detailed what I did in the next post, I will let them dry now. I do have to say that when i watered them they were pretty dry, and the pots where light as feathers.

5-13-16

I wil describe what i did on that day.

Watered 3.2l to 3gal smart pots
Watered 5.5lt to 5gal smart pots
Ph 6.25
Ph runoff 6.05

PH master to lower PH

Bio Grow 0.5ml/l

Bio heaven 0.5ml/l

Root Juice 1ml/l

Aminovigor (Fish based) 1ml/l

Refilled the pots with wet dirt.

Changed smart pots places

Thanks @witchyhour I will try to adapt my best to the space problem, I love researching and always listen to good advice.

That system looks sophisticated and awesome, thanks for the info and the help Itisi!!!
No probs.

I wasn't suggesting you build this! [emoji1]

But, shows there are no limits to what you can try.

Good luck with the grow.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

And after thinking that I drowned the girls and overfed them something awful happened, the 1200w light fell on them, stems bended an leaves broke, i am really sad and angry with myself, that just happened like 20 minutes ago, I will show the pictures of how they were doing and how are they now, I don't know if they'll live or die or grow really small and slow. damn

This is what I had in mind for your setup...

f7ff0c6df4e1158b1696db77e89de03f.jpg

Using a very open shelf so light and air can circulate. Kind of this, but just one tier and without the cover.

59d894002ddc4fd7800e07672711f7dd.jpg

I hope this helps! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

And after thinking that I drowned the girls and overfed them something awful happened, the 1200w light fell on them, stems bended an leaves broke, i am really sad and angry with myself, that just happened like 20 minutes ago, I will show the pictures of how they were doing and how are they now, I don't know if they'll live or die or grow really small and slow. damn
Ha! That happened to me at least once a day until I figured out how to place the lights and reorganized the nook. Don't worry, they'll survive. ;)

This is what I had in mind for your setup...

Using a very open shelf so light and air can circulate. Kind of this, but just one tier and without the cover.

I hope this helps! :)

The way I am going with my first grow I think I'll have a lot of space as I am killing them two by two!!!

That closet looks doable, how I am going though I'll try to keep it simple until I learn a lot more!, thanks Witchyhour and Itisy, I really enjoy having you here!

Here is Bubble Kush after the light fell down, she lost that leave and her stem bended (see that wet spot in the stem?)
IMG_5203.JPG
H
And the other that got seriously injured was GSC one that I was really rooting up to, she bended hard
IMG_5204.JPG
IMG_5206.JPG
IMG_5208.JPG

This was one of the problems with the chinese lamps :(
IMG_5209.JPG
IMG_5210.JPG
IMG_5211.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5205.JPG
    IMG_5205.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 66
Back