New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

What should I do with the trim? do i put it in a paper bag too?? a little help please!

do I have to dry it or can I just start making my canna butter with the fresh trimmings?

Last edited:
DAY 83

Continue flushing the girls with phed water 6.2

Hello!! so some bad news. I was seeing a couple of buds in White widow that were getting brownish, the sugar leaves and water leaves started to dry, so I thought They were maturing faster and that WW could have been a perfect candidate to try harvesting the tops first and the rest later.

Closer examination done a few minutes ago showed me that those 2 buds were infected with mold, I just cut them off the girl and everything else seems to be alright but I don't know. The rest of the girls don't show signs of being infected.

Questions....

Should I harvest WW today? Most trichs are milky, still some clear.

Can I do something with the couple of buds infected? maybe canna butter or oil?, or do I have to throw them away?

Any recommendations that you can give me?

I am a bit scared, I don't want all the hard work to go to waste, please help!

@witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @Fairlynew @MediScrogs @A-Train @namvet25 @jtrain252 @Anthropolis @Itisi

@epenguin @budelee @iampepe @wwwillie @SgtMcDoobie @NomadicRasta @trailanimal

Some Pics. Please Help!!!!!!!:pass::face::face::dragon6:

IMG_5878.jpg
IMG_5880.jpg
IMG_5881.jpg
IMG_5882.jpg
IMG_5884.jpg
IMG_5885.jpg

Last edited:
Most would trash those buds. But I would look to a video I saw on YouTube I'll look for a link but you look to it was a guy explaining how to wash the buds from mold then dry.

Make sure you have a fan blowing hard across the rest of what's left and rotate your plant daily to let different parts of the buds get good air circulation

Hello!! so some bad news, I was seeing a couple of buds in White widow, that were getting brownish, the sugar leaves and water leaves started to dry, so I thought They were maturing faster and that WW could have been a perfect candidate to try harvesting the tops first and the rest later.

Closer examination done a few minutes ago showed me that those 2 buds were infected with mold, I just cut them off the girl and everything else seems to be alright but I don't know. The rest of the girls don't show signs of being infected.

Questions....

Should I harvest WW today? Most trichs are milky, still some clear.

Can I do something with the couple of buds infected? maybe canna butter or oil?, or do I have to throw them away?

Any recommendations that you can give me?

I am a bit scared, I don't want all the hard work to go to waste, please help!

@witchyhour @Vlad The Inhaler @Fairlynew @MediScrogs @A-Train @namvet25 @jtrain252 @Anthropolis @Itisi

@epenguin @budelee @iampepe @wwwillie @SgtMcDoobie @NomadicRasta @trailanimal

Some Pics. Please Help!!!!!!![emoji14]ass::face::face::dragon6:

View attachment 605124 View attachment 605126 View attachment 605127 View attachment 605128 View attachment 605130 View attachment 605131

Butane wash mate.

Make bho, all spores will be removed by the process or rendered harmless.

Before you harvest the rest try and suss out what caused the issue and see if you can address it. (Most likely improve airflow through the plants, defoliate a bit or add/move fans).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Most would trash those buds. But I would look to a video I saw on YouTube I'll look for a link but you look to it was a guy explaining how to wash the buds from mold then dry.

Make sure you have a fan blowing hard across the rest of what's left and rotate your plant daily to let different parts of the buds get good air circulation

Thanks @Atrain

I'll try to add some fans, temperature has been around 28-29 degrees Celsius and humidity less than 50%, but I only have one tower fan inside that is not that powerful.

Also WW is the bushiest one, she still has a lot of leaves so I will defoliate today, thanks for that advice.

:thanks::vibes:

Butane wash mate.

Make bho, all spores will be removed by the process or rendered harmless.

Before you harvest the rest try and suss out what caused the issue and see if you can address it. (Most likely improve airflow through the plants, defoliate a bit or add/move fans).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Thank you @Itisi

This is the perfect time to call a friend that makes bho, I'll call him to help me in the process.

:vibes:

Back