New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

Thanks @Atrain

I'll try to add some fans, temperature has been around 28-29 degrees Celsius and humidity less than 50%, but I only have one tower fan inside that is not that powerful.

Also WW is the bushiest one, she still has a lot of leaves so I will defoliate today, thanks for that advice.

:thanks::vibes:

I use clip on fans and hang them from bungees.

You can get them where you want them, when my plants start to flower I run my hands through the canopy, any areas where they're sweaty will get a fan. I've just upgraded to a supply and extract fan system, I have an absolute tent full at the moment so I'll see how that works!

I use clip on fans and hang them from bungees.

You can get them where you want them, when my plants start to flower I run my hands through the canopy, any areas where they're sweaty will get a fan. I've just upgraded to a supply and extract fan system, I have an absolute tent full at the moment so I'll see how that works!

where I live RH is very high, over 90% constantly. I will go fan shopping tomorrow, need to address this issue at once!!! mold will not defeat me!!!!

:LOLStoned:

:doc3:

Hello @Nero ,@A-Train and @Itisi have you taken care of with some excellent advice,i lost a whole plant in the past due to the wretched mold issue( before i was a member) ..keep the air moving,and look into a few de-humidifying techniques and you should be good to go..peace bro

Nero, it happens but you have a nice crop even if you bin a little. Air circulation is one of the prime directives. Not sure if a dehumidifier is easy to obtain in your part of the world, but it would be a golden investment with the humidity you have....cheers bro

Sorry about the mold bro I think the answers you have Been given are golden follow the advice and you should be fine Good growing bro shame about the mold but shit happens chin up

Hello @Nero ,@A-Train and @Itisi have you taken care of with some excellent advice,i lost a whole plant in the past due to the wretched mold issue( before i was a member) ..keep the air moving,and look into a few de-humidifying techniques and you should be good to go..peace bro

Thanks @budelee!!

Nero, it happens but you have a nice crop even if you bin a little. Air circulation is one of the prime directives. Not sure if a dehumidifier is easy to obtain in your part of the world, but it would be a golden investment with the humidity you have....cheers bro

I just bought a few chemical dehumidifiers, I'll use them for the drying room, they seem to work great. I also added a fan in the room pointed directly to WW.

Looks like you have some excellent advice. I'll second thendehumidifier suggestion.

Thanks willie!!!

Sorry about the mold bro I think the answers you have Been given are golden follow the advice and you should be fine Good growing bro shame about the mold but shit happens chin up

Thanks Sergeant!! took the advice and applied it!! lets hope for a victory, they are on their last week!!

Hello!!

So, I started harvesting the first girl GSC ten days ago, I only have Lemon Haze still waiting for chop day (should be today or tomorrow).

Final pics to come!

GSC

Final trimmed BUD dry weight 48 grams. Good enough for me!!!!

IMG_5867.jpg
DSC_0013.jpg

Back