New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

Looks good, those pics aren't too bad . Are those all the same plant? If so, you could take it any time, me personally, I like heavier effects and would wait a bit.

Some times the trichomes are ambering early because they've been damaged by handling, so it can be deceptive...I thought I also saw some clear ones too but it's hard for me to tell.

If you're not sure what you're after on a plant, then multi harvest-- take 1/3rd the branches, take another third after a week, and take the last after 2 weeks. Bag dry them separately , labeled, and compare the effect at different harvest points.

Looks good, those pics aren't too bad . Are those all the same plant? If so, you could take it any time, me personally, I like heavier effects and would wait a bit.

Some times the trichomes are ambering early because they've been damaged by handling, so it can be deceptive...I thought I also saw some clear ones too but it's hard for me to tell.

If you're not sure what you're after on a plant, then multi harvest-- take 1/3rd the branches, take another third after a week, and take the last after 2 weeks. Bag dry them separately , labeled, and compare the effect at different harvest points.

Hi medi! @MediScrogs

They are pics from 2 or 3 girls, the purple, GSC and AxPD i think. I took some more of AmnesiaXPD I'll upload them in a bit, she is one that I think is closer because their leaves are getting yellow everywhere. Thanks For the post, and I think I'll try multi-harvest on a couple or maybe more of the girls.

AxPD
@MediScrogs
Trics, bad pics

IMG_5774.jpg
IMG_5776.jpg
IMG_5777.jpg
IMG_5780.jpg
IMG_5783.jpg
IMG_5785.jpg
IMG_5788.jpg
IMG_5789.jpg
IMG_5790.jpg
IMG_5794.jpg
IMG_5795.jpg
IMG_5797.jpg

Hey man, you've done a good job, lots to hang your pipe on plus all the experience things you've learned. I hope you like all your strains, they sure are a nice variety.
:pass:

Thanks Medi! Is because of friends like you that I've been able to get this far, Thank you for all the advice and good vibes, you know you were the first person in this community to say hello at the introduction thread, so again thanks for being here since the beginning!!!

:vibes::pass::slap::thanks:

Hey man, you've done a good job, lots to hang your pipe on plus all the experience things you've learned. I hope you like all your strains, they sure are a nice variety.
:pass:

Hello!!! I'am back from a trip inside the country! You could not believe the sweet sweet smell that my house has! it's wonderful!!!!

An update of Jack Herer!

Here r a couple of pics taken after this photoperiod girl left the 24/7 light schedule in the grow room to be placed in a balcony in mild winter time (15 degree celsius) and 12/12 of really cloudy days of sun light. She looks like she's loving it!!

View attachment 597814 View attachment 597815
Yes, she does!

And you can probably take a good close-up picture with the phone, just get as close as you can.

By the way, they're looking awesome! Love the purple one, looks like my Red Poison. :)

25d163cdd13f904d4d642f2c62c087cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back