Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Hey gang, I looked further into my Jiffy Cube Fail and tested the pH of their runoff -
I think the mystery is solved, looking closer they're 100% Sphagnum Peat moss :nono:
Jiffy Cube Test 2.jpg
Jiffy Cube pH Test.jpg

So its been an interesting week lol Girls are looking good despite me.......Dropping my light on them and bending them all side ways (Thank god they are young and bendy lol) Ph is being a dick but I am managing other then that Growth is pretty good so far. Like what I am seeing. Really wish I had at least one other girl come up just so I could have it for comparison but its all good This is my Crazy Cookies (photo)

20170414_171030[1].jpg

Pics to follow, but so far so good. NYC has definitely stretched more than her sister. I'm doing Redneck aerobics with her as we speak... no more dome for humidity, and enough airflow to make her focus on beefing up her stem.
Nothing u unusual, and two healthy looking babies. :cooldance::cooldance:

So its been an interesting week lol Girls are looking good despite me.......Dropping my light on them and bending them all side ways (Thank god they are young and bendy lol) Ph is being a dick but I am managing other then that Growth is pretty good so far. Like what I am seeing. Really wish I had at least one other girl come up just so I could have it for comparison but its all good This is my Crazy Cookies (photo)

View attachment 733663

Look's very healthy and vibrant. :thumbsup: It never fails to amaze me how that little tiny bunch of leaves can turn into a freaking tree in under 3 months time. Little crazy cookie looks all set to do some serious growing ! Is that coco that your starting in, right? Please allow me to ask, are you using nutes yet, and what if anything are you using for microbes?
I ask because I'm clueless to using CoCo as a medium, and I've been looking into that and Mapito (if that's spelled correctly:shrug:) for a flood and drain DIY build.

Look's very healthy and vibrant. :thumbsup: It never fails to amaze me how that little tiny bunch of leaves can turn into a freaking tree in under 3 months time. Little crazy cookie looks all set to do some serious growing ! Is that coco that your starting in, right? Please allow me to ask, are you using nutes yet, and what if anything are you using for microbes?
I ask because I'm clueless to using CoCo as a medium, and I've been looking into that and Mapito (if that's spelled correctly:shrug:) for a flood and drain DIY build.
Thanx and sure :D Yep its coco I feed at an Ec or 0.6 with 0.2 being Cal/mag and the rest coco base nutes every watering even to wet it before the seed are put in. I water by hand so I know nothing of automated or other methods. I use A.N voodvoo juice, Piranha and tarantula. During Veg I only put the later two in once a week or so but voodoo juice I use every watering for the first two weeks. After that I only use the all beneficials once a week or less just to keep the numbers up. I repeat this process When I start flowering except I use all of them full blast and every watering for two weeks and then once a week or less till about 3 weeks or so before harvest. :D

I mentioned a little unusual stretch on the NYC Diesel, and now I'm also seeing some odd growth on one of the leaves. Certainly nothing to lose sleep over at this early stage. Sorry for the blurry shot:
nycd4-15.JPG

SSH is chugging right along:
ssh4-15.JPG

It's about lights out time in the grow room, but here's a clearer picture NYCD.
She's starting to bounce back and get some size to her leaves. I'm wondering if maybe she hit a hot spot in the soil?
Anyway, she's now dubbed "Mr. Krinkle", :rofl:
MrCrinkle.JPG

Back