Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Speaking of Jack the Ripper, I was able to get 1 out of 3 to sprout - however it is important to note, there was Mephisto beans and Blk beans in with these as well - and they didn't sprout either. I honestly think it was these new Jiffy Rooting cubes that I tried. I plugged my last Jack bean into a RR cube and presto, 3 days it was up and out.
The first pick is of the "Jiffy cube fail", some came close but no go - and the second pic is day 1 for my Zambeza Jack Herer :cool1:

View attachment 731870 View attachment 731871
This is interesting...
Do you put the seed directly into the jiffy?
When I have tried to germ directly in the medium, I had high falure rates. Now I only use the paper towel method or make sure my medium is fully composted. I have had many seeds being "eaten" by the soil. I get germination in Lightmix, but often lost seeds when used regular garden soil.

They look good, my friend!
I look forward to your final report, particularly NYCD. Will you test smoke some bud or is everything beeing processed further? I'm curious about the potency of the buds.
Since I require strong stuff, I am more into the Zambeza photos, I think. Will do OG Bubble Gum in 2 L soda bottle.
o i cant wait to smoke it bro! and i only plan on turning the trim into BHO doc so ill have a smoke report for ya

BLUEBERRY CHEESE
FLUSHING UNTILL
FRIDAY 14 th
20170411_195240.jpg
20170411_195452.jpg
20170411_195525.jpg
20170411_195547.jpg

This strain has really surprised me in how quickly she has grown and matured her trichs are 70% cloudy 20 amber 10 clear i belive.
Her flowers are thick and dense .
Her scent is more classic uk cheese from the 90s than bluecheese but hey im not complaining

Thanks for asking, I hadn't given it any serious thought. Now that you mention it, I'm going to look for the box, soak one, and ph the run off. It's the least I could do all things considered. To be honest I feel bad for Zambeza on some level. Someone, somewhere invested a shit load of money and time and energy, so I really want to be as thorough as possible :thumbsup:
That would be some good info! :thumbsup:

Damn Trip! Looking good! That NYCD , what a looker!:coffee:

Back