Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Still packing it on, just getting interesting really.

9a9dc162fc2c7920d5d130b5a9b415b9.jpg
1a7032a61d86c4b93755c9e8480a3fe4.jpg
03528534add7bf9673d5bd7efc433336.jpg
77ba9c841edd7c3d686cfe76fda00f0c.jpg

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

That's nice, Jingo!

I notice the leaves folds upwards. The same is apparent on my Green Monster. I suspected I had stressed it in some way, but since your leaves looks exactly the same, I suppose it's normal.

@pop22 & @jingo, here is my Green Monster.

It surprised me she has not finished. She was born January 8! I hope I can harvest next weekend.

Comparing with Pop's pics, the leaves on my plant are of more sativa-like structure.

IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1595.JPG
IMG_1596.JPG

Another question for @pop22: Is your Green Monster sticky? Mine is not. Considering it for the bubble bags.

That's nice, Jingo!

I notice the leaves folds upwards. The same is apparent on my Green Monster. I suspected I had stressed it in some way, but since your leaves looks exactly the same, I suppose it's normal.
Yeah I never worry unless you get a real Sawtooth Edge.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

My green monster is getting sticky. Hoping the buds fatten up soon though, Mine just started getting some red hairs so I'm thinking she's getting close to the end, maybe 3 weeks. Must say, I'll be glad to see her go, damn things hogged the tent long enough!

Green Monster pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Another question for @pop22: Is your Green Monster sticky? Mine is not. Considering it for the bubble bags.

@pop22 & @jingo, here is my Green Monster.

It surprised me she has not finished. She was born January 8! I hope I can harvest next weekend.

Comparing with Pop's pics, the leaves on my plant are of more sativa-like structure.

That is indeed a bit longer than we usually see, do you count from the day of starting germination or when?
It is possible that a Sativa genotype jump into the game rendering the plant flower for some longer period of time (in extreme cases 2-3 weeks longer). :worship:

Back