Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Still very early, but the SSD is doing her thing
SSH418.JPG

The NYC Diesel started tipping over last night, so I grabbed some pics.
eileen.JPG eileen2.JPG
This morning and propped her up a bit. eileenprops.JPG I had a gal do this very thing a couple of years ago. I actually left her to die... still watered, but told her if ya want to live you'd better get after it. She lay in the soil for 2 or 3 days. One day I came home and boom, she had pulled off a 90 degree attitude change and went on to give a very respectful harvest.
We've all had a one-legged girlfriend named Eileen. :biggrin:

sorry for a cpl days late update but i have been SOOO busy with life lately that i havent been on AFN much the past week but i will get up some pics and an update this wednesday

@zambezaseeds
New York City Diesel
Day 72
I will be harvesting her this weekend as well
Final Pics
View attachment 736322 View attachment 736323 View attachment 736324 View attachment 736325 View attachment 736326 View attachment 736327 View attachment 736328 View attachment 736329 View attachment 736330
Pistils have receded nicely

View attachment 736331 View attachment 736332 View attachment 736333 View attachment 736334
Thanks to Zambeza And AFN for making this possible, now i cant wait to see how they smoke!:smoker:
:hippy:

Great photos and even better plants ! :woohoo:
We are really happy to see these results, you are definitely going the right way, keep up that direction! :joy:

Bigups! :worship::bighug::cooldance:

Back