Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

I would really feel uncomfortable sporting a badge of someone sucking on a zucchini. :crying::pighug:
On the bright side, the new soil is mixed and about to be potted up with warm water to get the temps up. Lights in the grow room come on in an hour. :woohoo:
LMFAO hahaha

Update: plants generally behind for size,otherwise, all is healthy looking
image.jpeg
this first pic shows the PP XXL ... Im sure they will continue to stretch thru flower..I started getting this def in this one plant, i think i have it squared up now...
image.jpeg
this last pic is the three Jack the Ripper plants,and besides being small for their age, they are heathy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 47
Speaking of Jack the Ripper, I was able to get 1 out of 3 to sprout - however it is important to note, there was Mephisto beans and Blk beans in with these as well - and they didn't sprout either. I honestly think it was these new Jiffy Rooting cubes that I tried. I plugged my last Jack bean into a RR cube and presto, 3 days it was up and out.
The first pick is of the "Jiffy cube fail", some came close but no go - and the second pic is day 1 for my Zambeza Jack Herer :cool1:

IMG_1383.JPG
IMG_1430.JPG

Speaking of Jack the Ripper, I was able to get 1 out of 3 to sprout - however it is important to note, there was Mephisto beans and Blk beans in with these as well - and they didn't sprout either. I honestly think it was these new Jiffy Rooting cubes that I tried. I plugged my last Jack bean into a RR cube and presto, 3 days it was up and out.
The first pick is of the "Jiffy cube fail", some came close but no go - and the second pic is day 1 for my Zambeza Jack Herer :cool1:

View attachment 731870 View attachment 731871
:woohoo::d5:
Any theories on the cubes?

And Super Silver Haze decides to take a look around. :biggrin:
I saw her just breaking ground this morning, hopefully she's been yelling at NYCD all day to wake up and get after it. A full day or two before I expected any sign, so I'm not sure if I planted her a touch shallow or if she's just a hard charger. :shrug:

:woohoo::d5:
Any theories on the cubes?

Thanks for asking, I hadn't given it any serious thought. Now that you mention it, I'm going to look for the box, soak one, and ph the run off. It's the least I could do all things considered. To be honest I feel bad for Zambeza on some level. Someone, somewhere invested a shit load of money and time and energy, so I really want to be as thorough as possible :thumbsup:

View attachment 731870 View attachment 731871

No Jacking around with this one ! :haha:

Not much more can be said than we love it ! :d5: We would be really greatful for more macro photos ! :worship::bump:

They look good, my friend!
I look forward to your final report, particularly NYCD. Will you test smoke some bud or is everything beeing processed further? I'm curious about the potency of the buds.
Since I require strong stuff, I am more into the Zambeza photos, I think. Will do OG Bubble Gum in 2 L soda bottle.

Back