Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Well here is my WW XL on day 58ish in front of my 36" door for scale. She is just starting to stack a little and I hope she finishes soon.

Having a real hard time getting used to this new Tapatalk, won't let me enter text after an image.
9f0de8cbfb249519a387f4fd47c84b4a.jpg
5798bc9635d4b2110c3d849dd6b5bf94.jpg
11a667a923302f05dd7c8c0e94c16b0b.jpg
54e4e676b6fdcce270dd020b3b5f0b4c.jpg

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.
Outstanding bro

This seems to be the only girl I am going to get out of three seeds. Its week two since I started the germination process and have seen no sign of the other girls attempting to come up I am going to go digging later today and see what the status is of the seeds. Crazy Cookies is the strain. Look forward to see what this girl can do :)
20170407_092316[1].jpg

So update to the no show Crazy cookies seeds it appears that the seeds did in fact start to sprout but died short after wards. I have been using Beneficial bacteria with these seeds. I noticed that the beneficials smelled like sulphur (rotten eggs) witch indicates that it went bad. I don't know for sure if this would cause issues but it wouldn't help. I have never had any seeds fail before so this was new to me. I also had another seed from a company I always use come up but stay bent over, hunched and failed to thrive. I had another tester from another company also not germ correctly and die.

Back