Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

I'm excited about this grow!
In a few minutes, some Super Silver Haze and NYC Diesel are gonna be bobbing happily in some pH'ed water.
The grow will be in an organic Pop22 inspired soil under T5 lights , 19/5 .
Nutes will be AN.
Average day temps are holding at 81f, 71f nights.
In the interest of full disclosure, my Missus will be helping with this under my supervision (I'm dealing with some medical issues). But all mixing, feeding and other cultural practices will be done with me present, and to my specifications.
Thank you @zambezaseeds for the beans and for the opportunity to grow out some of your ladies! :toke::woohoo1::thumbsup:

:toke:"Honey, where's all the soil I mixed the other day?"
:kiss: "Oh, I used it for the cucumbers and zucchini"
:nono: " I had that set aside for this grow... is there any left?"
:kiss: " Oops."
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Off to the store now for another bag of coco and compost! I swear, I'm gonna smoke at least one of those zucchini just to get even. :jointman::crying:

:toke:"Honey, where's all the soil I mixed the other day?"
:kiss: "Oh, I used it for the cucumbers and zucchini"
:nono: " I had that set aside for this grow... is there any left?"
:kiss: " Oops."
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Off to the store now for another bag of coco and compost! I swear, I'm gonna smoke at least one of those zucchini just to get even. :jointman::crying:

LMAO If you do I feel you should get a badge for that lol :p

LMAO If you do I feel you should get a badge for that lol :p
I would really feel uncomfortable sporting a badge of someone sucking on a zucchini. :crying::pighug:
On the bright side, the new soil is mixed and about to be potted up with warm water to get the temps up. Lights in the grow room come on in an hour. :woohoo:

Not positive how old but starting to look better..

NLXL [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
016.JPG

NLXL [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
018.JPG

OGBG

017.JPG

I would really feel uncomfortable sporting a badge of someone sucking on a zucchini. :crying::pighug:
On the bright side, the new soil is mixed and about to be potted up with warm water to get the temps up. Lights in the grow room come on in an hour. :woohoo:
Who's zucchini do I have to smoke to get Pop22's secret soil recipe?

Back