AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now!
Oh my I am slobbering all over the keyboard I am so F'n excited. My package from The Green SunShine Company arrived today. Man that was a heavy box. I'll post more about it later but for now here is my video for your enjoyment!!

A little about where I am going to put these guys. I am planning on starting out with them in my "clone" tent. It's 4x4x5. It it now are some tangilope that I started a while back, they look like about two, maybe three weeks to go. This stuff is pretty zippy so I want to be sure it's got a good bit of amber. There are four of them, two in 5 gal and two in 7 gal fabric pots. The pots are full of used soil from my last grow so it's a combo of Happy Frog and NFTG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and perlite. I am using the NFTG Roman regimen along with Photosynthesis Plus, SLF-100, Mammoth P, etc... I am currently having a spider mite problem in this tent and well, crap. But I am plugging along OK. I'm using Trifecta Crop Control and it is working well, I just need to keep it up.
Being close to harvest I am getting ready to ripen as they call it and will start "flushing" with Herculean Harvest and a smidge of this and that to pull out any salts that are left and shove some Ca and simple sugars up the stems. At least that's the theory. I cam close last batch with the Gold Glue coming out really nice, stinky, and rock solid nuggets.
Don't know what's next but I'll come up with something. I have a Mephisto Blue Toof looking for a home and an I have no idea, a seed I found on the shelf and it germed ready to grow as well!

@wwwillie, you got their current production models, that are true 300watts at the wall each! There is a pre production model that I got that are a little under powered for incorporating a dimmer switch, which I will be wiring mine up with. Just wanted to clarify that anyone buying the Electric Sky ES300 will get a full 300+/- watts at the wall.:thumbsup:
20180314_141242.jpg

Hey Now!
Oh my I am slobbering all over the keyboard I am so F'n excited. My package from The Green SunShine Company arrived today. Man that was a heavy box. I'll post more about it later but for now here is my video for your enjoyment!!

Nice intro light looks very nice subbed up for this one [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back