Im a joiner by tradrut plumbing is pretty simple if you use mdpe the blue 20 or 25mm plastic pipe.
Or hep which is plastic and comes with push fittings :thumbsup:
Aye Mate thanks for that. I'm now absolutely certain I know how to run a pipe from my mains into my attic.
You should get yourself a job at a university mate. You've just turned me into a fully qualified plumber in 3 lines. You should be a billionaire by now :crying:
F me man this stardawg stuff is crazy. Not even bothered it just cost me 30 quid for a 2.5 off some wee 20 year old fud from my work.
Worth every penny :vibe:

Gonna pop some candydawgkush in terms next few days!!!

Aye Mate thanks for that. I'm now absolutely certain I know how to run a pipe from my mains into my attic.
You should get yourself a job at a university mate. You've just turned me into a fully qualified plumber in 3 lines. You should be a billionaire by now :crying:
F me man this stardawg stuff is crazy. Not even bothered it just cost me 30 quid for a 2.5 off some wee 20 year old fud from my work.
Worth every penny :vibe:

Gonna pop some candydawgkush in terms next few days!!!

The attic is the easiest place to run a tap from. All you need is a tee, pipe and a tap.
Put the tee on to the pipe thats going into your cold water tank.

The attic is the easiest place to run a tap from. All you need is a tee, pipe and a tap.
Put the tee on to the pipe thats going into your cold water tank.
Ahh... I don't have that anymore:shrug: was one up there years ago but we're all plumbed in now. Balls.

Been a while since i've grown, lets see if i can remember how its done.
Set up is something like this....
600w hps
6inch fan/carbon filter
Wilma 4 pot with clay pebbles
Ghe flora series 3 part with calmag and sm90. Might add some bloom boosters later on.
View attachment 994460
View attachment 994458
Germed 5 skywalker autos from mephisto about 3 days ago.
3 out of 5 are out already.
View attachment 994457

Im joining the seed stockers grow battle on feb 1st and had a bag of canna pro coco so thought i would get some airpots ready.

View attachment 994459
So come in and grab a seat. Everyones welcome...
:pass::pass:
top pic looking pretty Zen woodMan

Back