Yea mate i know what you mean so many strains i wanna run right now too.
Have to be honest im really struggling in coco mate. Having bug problems too think thats slowing down growth too.
My pots are full of thrips the little bastards.
I dont have time to try and sort it all out ao i culled half of them and gave the rest a doses of hydrogen peroxide.
View attachment 1113385
If i sont see an improvement in the next 3-4 days ill pull the lot and fill the wilma again.
Also one of the cdlc is a non runner. Germed fine but never threw out any true leaves. Happened 1 of my purple punch few weeks ago too.
View attachment 1113403

Its all good though i have plenty of bud from my last run
that breaks my heart having to pull them but needs must i suppose

that breaks my heart having to pull them but needs must i suppose

If it wasnt for the goty and that theyre sponsored beans (purple punch and thc bomb) i would have tossed them but i want to give them evwry chance for the breeders sake.
Would hate to bin a sponsored grow. Already germed another seedstockers candy dawg for a dwc grow though

atb with yer grows, did you get your creme de la chem from a uk or irish outlet ? ive asked mephisto stan twice
now in the mephisto section whens it back in stock but he`s never got back, i even emailed mephisto direct and
never got a reply, customer service well down the pan for me.

atb with yer grows, did you get your creme de la chem from a uk or irish outlet ? ive asked mephisto stan twice
now in the mephisto section whens it back in stock but he`s never got back, i even emailed mephisto direct and
never got a reply, customer service well down the pan for me.
I got it direct from mephisto a couple years back along with 3bears og and alien v triangle f2.
They have been running into a lot of problems recenty, with banking payments and moving premises. Hopefully they get get back on track cause they are 1st class at what they do. Just wish they would concentrate on the basics and keeping strains in stock instead of making a 1000 different crosses

I got it direct from mephisto a couple years back along with 3bears og and alien v triangle f2.
They have been running into a lot of problems recenty, with banking payments and moving premises. Hopefully they get get back on track cause they are 1st class at what they do. Just wish they would concentrate on the basics and keeping strains in stock instead of making a 1000 different crosses
ahh ok, im with you on that ,i wish they`d concentrate stabilizing they`re strains instead of the conveyor belt strains they
produce bringing lots of different sizes and phenos.

Not trying to argue but. I think the work they do mostly goes towards stabilizing and BXing the strains they want to maintain. A lot of the freebies and specials clearly let you know they are F1-3 so that tells us what to expect. I think personally that the F6 and up Mephisto strains are probably the most stable genetics around. They also are some of the most open and forthcoming with the type of information that helps us make that decision, letting you know exactly what they did to get what you are growing.

ill take that over the paste and cut “ big and frosty “ seedsman descriptions or the two lines that most other breeders give you telling you how happy you’ll be growing there stuff.

Not trying to argue but. I think the work they do mostly goes towards stabilizing and BXing the strains they want to maintain. A lot of the freebies and specials clearly let you know they are F1-3 so that tells us what to expect. I think personally that the F6 and up Mephisto strains are probably the most stable genetics around. They also are some of the most open and forthcoming with the type of information that helps us make that decision, letting you know exactly what they did to get what you are growing.

ill take that over the paste and cut “ big and frosty “ seedsman descriptions or the two lines that most other breeders give you telling you how happy you’ll be growing there stuff.

Dont get me wrong dude im a big fan of mephisto and think they have done more for the profile of autos than other company out there.
I have grown sour blues, hbss, sodk,triangle kush,avt, skywalker and cdlc and have never had a bad plant. Few non starters but that just happens.
Also i love that they give incredible detail into every strains lineage and get permission and credit the original photo breeders.

But they curently only have 2 originals in stock hbss and fantasmo express.
Just hope they can get things back on track and sort out their payment methods and customer service

Sadly i had to pull all the plants in coco the thrips were everywhere. Got rid of the pots and coco and sprayed the room down.
But onwards and upwards heres the next run. Still want to get a good grow for the two seed banks that sponsored me.

Candy dawg auto day 6.
First sign of roots reaching for that res!
Ppm 300 ph 5.8 all stable
Shes under a 50 watt citizen 1212 3500k for now
IMG_20191016_130934_735.jpg

20191020_213630-768x1024.jpg
20191020_213641-768x1024.jpg

20191020_213731-768x1024.jpg

Also heres two seedstockers sticky fingers (girl scout cookies x gorilla glue)
And two bomb seeds thc bomb in the wilma on day 3-5
20191020_213821-768x1024.jpg
20191020_213959-768x1024.jpg

buggering bugs are everywhere they shouldnt be assholes :cuss: was reading the other day...no not Janet and John...about companion planting,i thought it was just clover and the likes....but apparently bugs dont like geraniums :shrug:
2 leaves and nothing in the centre....ingrown arsehole,had one like it before :frowny:
good luck with the fresh start :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

buggering bugs are everywhere they shouldnt be assholes :cuss: was reading the other day...no not Janet and John...about companion planting,i thought it was just clover and the likes....but apparently bugs dont like geraniums :shrug:
2 leaves and nothing in the centre....ingrown arsehole,had one like it before :frowny:
good luck with the fresh start :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Cheers mate, first bug problem in 5 years... dangers of experimenting.
Should have no problem with them in hydro

Back