man, those Skywalkers are gorgeous!, good growing bro!
the youngsters aren't holding back, and we all wanna see that new light fire
Missed your comment bro. Cheers for dropping by :thumbsup:

your skywalkers look magic,you`re gonna be well happy with them :thumbsup: looking forward to watching your quantum
grow also. atb :thumbsup:

Yea mate theyre finishing up pretty strong. Girls under the samsung seem happy so far.
Just took delivery of a telos 0006 to test as well... just not sure if its enough to cover 4 plants. Evwn though the smaller wilma is only 75cm x 75cm.
Maybe some cobs to suppliment during flower :eyebrows:

Missed your comment bro. Cheers for dropping by :thumbsup:

Yea mate theyre finishing up pretty strong. Girls under the samsung seem happy so far.
Just took delivery of a telos 0006 to test as well... just not sure if its enough to cover 4 plants. Evwn though the smaller wilma is only 75cm x 75cm.
Maybe some cobs to suppliment during flower :eyebrows:
telos was one that i thought about,i think they`re bringing out a bigger version ? we`ll be able to see you from space soon
all them lights :crying: just had a look the bigger telos is out,nice looking lights.

telos was one that i thought about,i think they`re bringing out a bigger version ? we`ll be able to see you from space soon
all them lights :crying: just had a look the bigger telos is out,nice looking lights.

Yea mate the 0010 is out now its the 300w version.
The build quality of these lights is really on another level.
I dont think i own anything thats so well built ... seriously impressive engineering and ip66 rated so you could literally hose it down.
But as always the proofs in the grow

Overdue update- skywalkers are on day 70.. well 2 of them are i chopped the 2 small ones a few days ago about 20oz wet so 2.5oz dry each... very poor results there.
But the remaining 2 are at least double that size
20190310_205710-768x1024.jpg

Photo_1552517598131.jpg

The front 2 are still going...will chop them in a few days.

Other wilma is going well. Pretty impressed with the quantum boards
Just bumped them up to 75% 360w
Photo_1552517414422.jpg

Overdue update- skywalkers are on day 70.. well 2 of them are i chopped the 2 small ones a few days ago about 20oz wet so 2.5oz dry each... very poor results there.
But the remaining 2 are at least double that size
View attachment 1028463
View attachment 1028467

The front 2 are still going...will chop them in a few days.

Other wilma is going well. Pretty impressed with the quantum boards
Just bumped them up to 75% 360w
View attachment 1028466
chunky buds woody

you`ll be happy when its dry,its strong stuff !! i suppose with a 600w over them you`d want a bit more,hopefully the other 2 will make
up for it,. typical mephisto`s ,1 short 1 tall,1 fat 1 thin, but the best quality strains. atb:thumbsup:

you`ll be happy when its dry,its strong stuff !! i suppose with a 600w over them you`d want a bit more,hopefully the other 2 will make
up for it,. typical mephisto`s ,1 short 1 tall,1 fat 1 thin, but the best quality strains. atb:thumbsup:

Even in the bags now it smells good sometimes drying weed goes like hay until its done.
I expect these big 2 will be at least double. Maybe 6oz each if i average 4oz+ per auto im happy enough mate

Back