Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

they were fresh 100. dried mushrooms and i would be pulling up a long time chair at the funny farm i think it was these ones
View attachment 460742 but that was a looooong time ago so dont hold me to that
TUUUUUNE

We used to call them "china tops". I ate those too, but mostly purple-ringers.

Just a quick update I have changed my res to flowering nutes advanced nutes coco bloom at 1 1/2 ml per litre and big bud at 1 ml per litre as I have planned this on a 75 day grow seems about average on the grows I've seen 2 weeks before the flush will be adding overdrive to the mix to see what it can do :)

WAtching to see how you get on with the Overdrive mate,i will give it a go if it improves your buds.
JAYAR, redrobbo I am curious myself only cost£25 a litre you use 2ml a litre last two weeks before final flush what I might do is run 4 big buda blue cheese pick the 2 strongest plants and hand water the overdrive into one of them see which does better [emoji2]

Look forward to seeing results Wile.
I have some Shooting Powder from H&G that is a late flowering boosterhttp://www.ukhouseandgarden.co.uk/additives.asp
I have BigBud for early flower booster through weeks 2-4,then a dose of SP after BB.
I havnt tied SP yet but was going to try some on this run.See how it goes.
GL.
i use big bud myself just got the coco version to see if it can keep the cal mag issues at bay the way i see it you can only try these things if they dont work you just dont buy them again off to the hydro shop saturday to get me some goodies thinking of setting up another drip system one for grow nutes and one for bloom nutes might price it out on fleabay see what comes up :biggrin:

JAYAR, redrobbo I am curious myself only cost£25 a litre you use 2ml a litre last two weeks before final flush what I might do is run 4 big buda blue cheese pick the 2 strongest plants and hand water the overdrive into one of them see which does better [emoji2]

That's be cool to see. It's part of tangs nute schedule I think so there's got to be a reason he uses it lol.

Back