Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

Nice ima try it out. Good idea bro! Never thought of using a hot needle to widen it.. Iol
:pass:
i love to bodge things used to fix these fuckers for a living
blackcab_01.jpg

for 10 years if you didn't learn who to fix things with the stuff you had on hand people didn't make money and taxi drivers are grumpy fuckers ha ha

Hahaha pretty sweet job. I bet dealing with those asSholes every day would get old lol I feel em tho living off tips is a bitch! So glad I got off that

Hahaha pretty sweet job. I bet dealing with those asSholes every day would get old lol I feel em tho living off tips is a bitch! So glad I got off that
i feel the same way about mechanics walked out of the garage 12 years ago never touched another spanner since but one good thing came of it i met my wife she used to work over the road at a newsagents and been together ever since :pighug:

finally got both of the 2fast 2vast down to 62% rh and the dry weight was 167 grams for both plants not to bad consindering i stunted them both for about 2 weeks :wall: but a learning curve and all that going to do a grow update later :pass:

Fantasamo Express and Black Jack day 42
Nutrients / Advanced Nutrients bloom (coco) Big Bud (coco) and plant magic magne cal +
tthe FE and B J are on 2ml bloom per litre Big Bud 2 ml per litre and plant magic magne cal + at 1 ml per litre and ive upped the feeds still on 4 feeds a day just upped 2 feeds to 2 minutes (1st and 3rd) and the other 2 on 1 minute feeds and next friday i am going to start to hand water in overdrive for 2 weeks before the final flush the Black Jack is just plodding along she is an easy girl to grow so far (crosses fingers) seen a bit of cal mag def thats why ive started using magne cal but its been the first time ive needed it on this grow i think the extra big bud coco would cover it just wanted to be sure pic time
Fantasamo Express
(1) Fantasamo Express day 42.JPG

(2)Fantasamo Express close up.JPG

close up bud shot
(1)Fantasamo Express close up.JPG

Black Jack
(1)Black Jack day 42.JPG

Triangle Kush day 33 Red Poison day 30
Nutrients / Canna A+B
i have upped the feeds to 3 times a day 1 minute a feeds at 1 1/2 ml per litre having no problems (yet) again both girls have been a pleasure to grow all have given me no trouble so far now more pics
Triangle Kush
(1)Triangle Kush day  33.JPG

Red Poison
(1)Red Poison day 30.JPG

group shot
Group shot.JPG

top Red Poison bottom Triangle Kush.JPG

thats all for now have a great weekend :pass:ps if you have a grow on post your link here so i can have a nose:jump:

Great thread Wile E :pass:
Can't believe I missed this:shrug:
I'm all caught up now and subbed up from here out:cheers:
Really like your Fantasmo.:thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing her develop.:pass:
cheers for the kind words dude and thank you for the rep cant believe how much i enjoy growing them the smoking goes without saying cant wait to get my honey bucket
rBVaHFURIDKAS7A5AADUEbpb30U814 - Copy.jpg

should be around the 24th of this month now where did the wife leave her hair straighteners and will have to research what parchment paper i can use in the uk hope you have a great weekend :pass:

The none wax kind I reckon. Dude those are looking super nice!
cheers dude will have to get looking there is a few catering shops by where i live they must have something and thanks for the rep dude but i think they could do with a bit more of the blue spectrum ive got a mars hydro reflector 144x3 but with the weight of my 1200 watter and my air filter i dont think my tent would take any more weight the max it can take is 20 kg will have to put my thinking cap on have a great weekend dude:pass:

whats up afn hope your all having a good weekend nows its update time

Black Jack and Fantasamo Express Day 37
are both on the drip ive upped the feeding times to 4 times a day at 1 and a half ml per litre (advanced nutes bloom coco)and 1ml per litre of big bud the 4 waterings together come to about 2 litres per plant a day they both look healthy and no issues to speak of (yet) pic time

Fantasamo Express

View attachment 462744
she seems to be slowing down on growth now she was just over 30inches tall on friday

Black Jack
View attachment 462746
View attachment 462747

View attachment 462748

and now the

Triangle Kush day 21 and Red Poison day 18
they are both doing well i have been feeding them 1 litre of water between the 2 with 1/2 strength canna A+B but have now made my temp drip system (till i can get a bigger res)View attachment 462749
i have made new drip rings and tested the new pump and by some miracle they both pump out just under 1/2 a litre a minute so the plants are on a 2 feeds a day with 1 and a half ml of canna A+B
per litre and 3 ml per litre of rhizotonic and a little scoop of great white now some pics
Triangle Kush
View attachment 462751
View attachment 462752
Red Poison
View attachment 462753
View attachment 462754
thats all for now peace out [emoji14]ass:
Think i could make a drip for this
2c5e34c361790974987c27b4a0b8f5db.jpg
a mini big bag ...

Back