Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

Some good lokkin plants there wile.
I prefer the fungi anymore. Would like to try the other psychedelics. Did my share and them some of lsd when I was just a kid.

Keep the good work sir.

Some good lokkin plants there wile.
I prefer the fungi anymore. Would like to try the other psychedelics. Did my share and them some of lsd when I was just a kid.

Keep the good work sir.
Had a little look at yours and I think it's goautos growing shrooms might be something to try [emoji1]

Had a little look at yours and I think it's goautos growing shrooms might be something to try [emoji1]
Swing on over to the work site. Have any questions, just ask. We'll do what we can to help.

Oh yeah I lost track of that thread but remember seeing Yall make those sweet inoc jars. Been wanting to grow my own! How did ur batch cone out @Roark

Oh yeah I lost track of that thread but remember seeing Yall make those sweet inoc jars. Been wanting to grow my own! How did ur batch cone out @Roark
Which ones jayar?
I may have made a bunch of jars. Of course they may not be any good at this point. The latest l.c I made has been going very well. Thank you.

Which ones jayar?
I may have made a bunch of jars. Of course they may not be any good at this point. The latest l.c I made has been going very well. Thank you.

Dont remember it was waaaay back in the day lol but that's awesome bro gonna have to go thru the thread again. :cheers:

Oh at 16 I was shaggin (or trying to) smoking weed most weekends tripping my tits off on lsd and just being a little fucker the joys of having an older brother to steal drugs off ha ha
I've eaten waaaay too much LSD in my past too. Last time I had an anxiety attack tripping on 5 hits of acid, and never completely come back. Been trippin' without acid for almost 10 years now.

Back