Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

I use leds and had the same problem,so i would raise the lights a bit to coax them upwards,they ended up 33"
which is a good size for my tent.
i was alright using my 144x3w just the extra power had to get used to it im now leaving it at the top of the tent about 3 1/2 foot from the nearest cola going to let the plants grow up to the light see how that goes

:drool::smoking: that 2f2v is frosty than a mug!! How much longer 3 or 4 more days?! :thumbsup: so ur maxed on height huh maybe ulk get the bleached tops those are always sweet.

:drool::smoking: that 2f2v is frosty than a mug!! How much longer 3 or 4 more days?! [emoji106] so ur maxed on height huh maybe ulk get the bleached tops those are always sweet.
Nah dude got plenty of height only have it that high if I've got seedlings on the go just trying to get them to stretch abit might leave the 2f2v till Friday no kids about [emoji1]

Lol how old are the kids.. they trying to steal ur weed yet?! lmao
my lads 16 next month and 7 days after his birthday my little girl(or the monster as she is known)is 6 .10 years 7 days apart i know im married but a thought i got sex more than that :crying:dont think my lad would no what to do with it if he could get in my lock box full of bud he takes after his mum thank god i was a little fucker when i was his age now my daughter shes the one i need to watch out for shes crafty like me all the women in my family are a little nuts so when shes a teenager im moving out ha ha

just had to put another pic of the FE her side branches are trying to catch her main cola and she is now 14 inches tall and growing rapidly
(2)FE 24 days old 14 inches tall.JPG
(2)FE 24 days old 14 inches tall.JPG
and a pic of my baby's still on 2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml of canna A+B per ltr
Triangle Kush 8 days old
Triangle Kush 8 days old.JPG
Triangle Kush 8 days old.JPG
Red Poison day 5
Red Poison 5 days old.JPG
thats all for now folks have a good one :pass:

my lads 16 next month and 7 days after his birthday my little girl(or the monster as she is known)is 6 .10 years 7 days apart i know im married but a thought i got sex more than that :crying:dont think my lad would no what to do with it if he could get in my lock box full of bud he takes after his mum thank god i was a little fucker when i was his age now my daughter shes the one i need to watch out for shes crafty like me all the women in my family are a little nuts so when shes a teenager im moving out ha ha

Hahahahaha that's awesome. :rofl: i was such a punk back then but I was addicted to smoking lol some times wed wait hours just to find a connect. If I found my dad was growing the fire..... lol!!

Hahahahaha that's awesome. :rofl: i was such a punk back then but I was addicted to smoking lol some times wed wait hours just to find a connect. If I found my dad was growing the fire..... lol!!
Oh at 16 I was shaggin (or trying to) smoking weed most weekends tripping my tits off on lsd and just being a little fucker the joys of having an older brother to steal drugs off ha ha

Hahaha lsd huh that's some shit!! Never done it before but after seeing a dmt documentary tho I been wanting to try a powerful psychadelic.. craziest shit I've done was Salvia a few years back. Shit changed my world completly for a few mins lol

Hahaha lsd huh that's some shit!! Never done it before but after seeing a dmt documentary tho I been wanting to try a powerful psychadelic.. craziest shit I've done was Salvia a few years back. Shit changed my world completly for a few mins lol
Ye I wanna try that salvia heard it's ment to be the craziest trip but doesn't last long with lsd you would either be giggling your tits off for 8 hours or that spaced you didn't know up from down ha ha preferred the latter [emoji1]

Back