Fast Buds Who can give me a few tips on getting Fastbuds seeds to germinate

cash poor, but....LOL

2339D07F-6CC3-4829-BB9B-9BED18A99DFB.jpeg
32E91F35-2A29-4A33-988C-40C08E28E678.jpeg

Used fastbuds for a year have grown at least 20 of there gorilla glue with nearly as many pheno type to plant ratio but cream cookies no germ west coast og I think I got 3 out of 5 germ but 1 plant never flowered I chucked it out there cinnamon 1 cant remember what it's called never germinated either then I found mephisto and get almost 100 percent germination and they do what they say they do 80 to 85 days and done
I've never found Mephisto in stock anywhere in the previous year. I also don't recognize their strain names from any common well known strains.

On there website will be up on the 10th I think it lists there genetics background back to the photoperiod cut or strain used dont be thrown of by fancy names hubbabubbasmellyscope is just bubble gum

Is there a hormone available to increase chances of germination? I thought I read about one somewhere. Possibly a growth accelerator used in cloning?
Shame this happened this time.
For the next time.
And yes seeds cost us a fortune.
Get yourself some GBA and make a 3% solution.
Use this when all else fails.
GBA is a growth hormone and will make seedlings stretch if not used properly.
GBA has been used in university studies growing seeds that are over 1000 years old .

Shame this happened this time.
For the next time.
And yes seeds cost us a fortune.
Get yourself some GBA and make a 3% solution.
Use this when all else fails.
GBA is a growth hormone and will make seedlings stretch if not used properly.
GBA has been used in university studies growing seeds that are over 1000 years old .
That's the hormone I read about. Couldn't remember what it was.

Its actually gibberellic acid...my mistake.
Google GA3

On there website will be up on the 10th I think it lists there genetics background back to the photoperiod cut or strain used dont be thrown of by fancy names hubbabubbasmellyscope is just bubble gum
Yes, their strain names made no sense at all to me. Same with Rocbud.

You should only soak the seeds in it for about an hour.
Then rinse a revert back to ro water with a little super thrive.
You should now get better than 70% success rates.
But only for dud seeds.
Do this to good seeds and they will actually overgrow themselves to death..

You should only soak the seeds in it for about an hour.
Then rinse a revert back to ro water with a little super thrive.
You should now get better than 70% success rates.
But only for dud seeds.
Do this to good seeds and they will actually overgrow themselves to death..
I looked for it on Amazon. In the reviews it showed people ordering GBA and then receiving some other item entirely. I'd try my local hydro shop but they were only taking orders outside their store and then bring your items out to you after you pay for it. Don't care to deal with that currently.

Back