Fast Buds Who can give me a few tips on getting Fastbuds seeds to germinate

Nope. I am in Europe, very close to Fastbuds actually.
Yeah, Fastbuds doesn't ship direct to US. Have to buy from their distributors, which I did.
even with seedling pad under seeds the Skunk seeds did nothing.

Used fastbuds for a year have grown at least 20 of there gorilla glue with nearly as many pheno type to plant ratio but cream cookies no germ west coast og I think I got 3 out of 5 germ but 1 plant never flowered I chucked it out there cinnamon 1 cant remember what it's called never germinated either then I found mephisto and get almost 100 percent germination and they do what they say they do 80 to 85 days and done
Mephisto most always sold out pal, Like rocking horse poop , found a breeder called top self elite , ran 3 from 3 , Black valium auto ,and tbh was as described ,lovely bud , the misfiring fb beans even had me thinking of hemispheres lol im north and harvested a free bcn critical xxl auto last month and pulled 7oz !

7 oz is good only got that 1 time from an auto ultimate from Dutch passion was just looking at there Cinderella Jack and glueberry og might do them next I like the fact that they are big plants, if fastbuds give away a few more freebies to make up for the bad beans I might try em again

Is there a hormone available to increase chances of germination? I thought I read about one somewhere. Possibly a growth accelerator used in cloning?
Kelp works wonders on seeds. Also EM-1 a microbial product

It's possible that you got duds, but if I were in your shoes I would try some of the remaining seeds at >80F. This strain may just be unusually fussy about temperature.
I had 4 out of 5 Original Skunk fail at 80°F! @Fast Buds Heather are you reading this thread?

Kelp contains natural gibberellic acid. I use it along with 1/4 strength nutes in my germination cubes.

Kinda surprised at your problems with fastbuds germs.....but we all can and have had issues from time to time with no real answers.
I'm probably the simplest of germ methods with just planting in medium....keeping moisture and heat right....I've never had a FB seed not germ out of the many I stocked up on. Actually, the last seed I lost to "no germ" was xx years old since acquiring.

Purple lemonade. Dropped 3, 3 popped. All showing purple. 2 almost black. All smell the same. Almost the same height. Same bud structure. I’m very impressed. They smells like toxic licorice to me. My wife says it’s very gassy. We can’t wait to smoke them
FFCE1A8B-2F2F-47CD-90CD-7D7B089E958B.jpeg
3316A217-C440-4988-9F2A-E18729B82306.jpeg
AB6E315F-1FC6-4E8A-86F5-3BD04EB0033C.jpeg
9CDEB736-0E58-43F4-8B9D-26E3AF39A00E.jpeg

Kinda surprised at your problems with fastbuds germs.....but we all can and have had issues from time to time with no real answers.
I'm probably the simplest of germ methods with just planting in medium....keeping moisture and heat right....I've never had a FB seed not germ out of the many I stocked up on. Actually, the last seed I lost to "no germ" was xx years old since acquiring.
Yes it can and does happen to everyone. They cannot fix a problem they do not know about and an information exchange is what I seek.

I would rather a seed did not germinate than to grow out a lousy plant. I have never grown a lousy Fast Buds anything. I am not sure how many I have grown but I trust their genetics.

7 oz is good only got that 1 time from an auto ultimate from Dutch passion was just looking at there Cinderella Jack and glueberry og might do them next I like the fact that they are big plants, if fastbuds give away a few more freebies to make up for the bad beans I might try em again

Ha ha I have just ordered via seedsman 3 for 2 . cinderella jack auto , fat bannana auto , daquiri and lime auto , No more fast buds for me

Back